Advertisement

Author Topic: Lorde Team  (Read 821 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Lorde Team
« on: January 20, 2014, 08:47:30 PM »
So as my friend and I was cruising coming back, Lorde's Team came on the radio, and he said "this is real hip hop". 

I thought to myself, this isn't hip hop... this doesn't sound anything like hip hop.  Hip hop is rap. 

He said this is rap and it's real hip hop, he went on to explain. 

And he is right.  I'm not going to go into details but it's real hip hop.

Then I was listening to it on youtube and saw an interview with Lorde...and the artist starts talking about real hip hop ... and how she was influenced with it and what not and create it.. and I was like, "wow, I guess my friend's right, it's real hip hop."

If anyone wants to know what real hip hop and real bboy is about and the history of it, they really have to talk to someone who's grown up in that life, from the place it all started...

The truth is, real hip hop and bboy started in NYC.   No if and or buts, despite what yalls heard and may think and believe, NYC is the birth place of hip hop. 

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Re: Lorde Team
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 10:50:17 PM »
Then it got spread to S. Korea and that's why you have S.E.S,  Fin.K.L and them. They were the ones back them.  Also bboys in Korea are the best in the world now because they took it to another whole level.  :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Advertisements