Advertisement

Author Topic: Does anyone has issues taking courses online or just me?  (Read 2038 times)

ncokoj08

Does anyone has issues taking courses online or just me?
« on: February 27, 2014, 11:51:05 AM »
Seems like I am having a hard time taking courses online, especially some hands on training like learning how to expert on Photoshop, AE. I will need a real professor or expert to teach me in real life.  Who is an expert on Photoshop???

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone has issues taking courses online or just me?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 12:23:43 PM »
Seems like I am having a hard time taking courses online, especially some hands on training like learning how to expert on Photoshop, AE. I will need a real professor or expert to teach me in real life.  Who is an expert on Photoshop???

I hate online courses.  You need human connection.

zena

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 01:18:02 PM »
Are you trying to learn Photoshop Elements or Photoshop CS (aka Creative Suite)?

I am not familiar with Elements, but I am excellent in Photoshop CS6.  If you need help or have questions with CS6, I can help.

You don't really need to be in a classroom to learn how to Photoshop.  Once you get the hang of the very basics, the rest comes easily.  If you are struggling, my guess is that you are still learning your away around, but don't fret.  Hang in there and you'll get it.

ncokoj08

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 02:11:35 PM »
Are you trying to learn Photoshop Elements or Photoshop CS (aka Creative Suite)?

I am not familiar with Elements, but I am excellent in Photoshop CS6.  If you need help or have questions with CS6, I can help.

You don't really need to be in a classroom to learn how to Photoshop.  Once you get the hang of the very basics, the rest comes easily.  If you are struggling, my guess is that you are still learning your away around, but don't fret.  Hang in there and you'll get it.

I am trying to learn PS CS... I was never bother to learn Photoshop but lately I just feel like wanting to learn cause I have all those programs on my computer that work provided for us. I'm more into video etc... I'm trying this tutorial on Youtube but for whatever reason I just couldn't follow the guy who's doing it. It will be nice if you can be my instructor!

Luther

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 06:04:46 PM »
I have always been a visual learner, hands on type of person.

Ask yourself, are you discipline enough for online courses? If you're anything like me, lazy and easily distracted, going to class is your best chance at learning anything.

Missterious

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 09:03:00 PM »
It depends on what subject it is and I guess your teacher too. I am wrapping up an online anthropology class in a couple weeks and I have an A in it. It was pretty easy peasy. I think I'd do good with most online classes.

minorcharacter

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 03:59:15 AM »
I wouldn 't recommend online courses for anything that you need to be hands on with unless you're already pretty good with it and just needed the course for a degree or something.

zena

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 01:36:57 PM »
It depends on what subject it is and I guess your teacher too. I am wrapping up an online anthropology class in a couple weeks and I have an A in it. It was pretty easy peasy. I think I'd do good with most online classes.

Good job.

Back in my college days, I failed Anthropology miserably and had to withdrawl from the class before the first letter grade went on my report card.  I think I did so poorly because I loved the idea of working out in the fields, digging up remains, etc., but this teacher pretty much told us that her team (and that pretty much all anthropologist out on a dig in a secluded area) mated like wild animals during downtime and that it was just the normal thing to sleep with whomever in a small tent 'cause there was nothing else to do.  I couldn't get that thought out of my mind and from then on, I saw that field of study completely different from what I had imagined.

I'm glad you're done with that class.  :)

Advertisements