Advertisement

Author Topic: Body Sculpting  (Read 116744 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Body Sculpting
« on: March 08, 2014, 10:59:22 PM »
So this will be my first entry into getting my body back into shape.  Everybody's body is different so what will work for one person will have different results for another.

Anyway...I'm gonna start with most strength stretching.  It's mostly just posing infront of the mirror but at the age of 40 now, I have to start slow.  My youthful years of 5-6 hours a day workout routines are just not feasible anymore.  Although I started in the most obvious parts of the body like arms and legs, I should ideally start with the core muscle group.  That's right the abs.  That's the most flabby part of me now, but at least it's still looks decent if I tummy tuck it.  LOL.  Also by working on my mirror reflecting, I hope that it will also help my posture.

If I recall back in my youthful days...posture is something like 90% of body sculpting.

(I think I will have to get a facebook account so that I can upload photos on the net again.)  Maybe there's other ways to do it too, but I will worry about that later.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Body Sculpting
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 11:43:08 PM »

From a few days ago...no body definition after a 15+ years hiatus from serious body work out. 

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 01:26:48 AM »
Hi bro,

I am glad you're getting back in shape.  I think it is a good idea to have something to do to lay off the stress.  Man, for a 40 year old you still look good.  You still have the muscles, but just need to activate it again.  Once you have something, you will always have it, but just a matter of time.  Keep us posted. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 03:17:37 AM »
Thanks for the encouragement.  It will be really tough to get muscle mass, as since I look at my muscles and they're like half the size of what they used to me.

Rockin

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 04:01:27 PM »
Good luck man... I was like you last year. I made a change in my life.
I started to eat healthy, slowly started to work out for few weeks. Once the pounds started to shed and notice a difference in stigma, I went in full swing. My goal wasn't muscle mass like when I was young. It was more to be in shape. So, I torn down the mass by dieting and running.... Once I got to my ideal weight, I begun slowing down on the running and swing into more weights.

Json

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 04:17:33 PM »
Awesome.  Keep it up.   O0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 10:05:28 PM »
A few weeks in comparison.  Mostly just stretching to stimulate some muscle activity.  Plus a hair cut.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2014, 10:08:48 PM »
A little bowling pin calves...I tried to take photo as best as I could from that angle.  Too bad it's only about half the size of what they used to be.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 01:35:49 AM »
Nice calves.  BTW. Nice hair cut.  ;)

pinkiepie

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 05:48:12 PM »
Keep it up Bruce Lee-wanna be.  :P

Like this post: -1

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 05:25:07 PM »
Eating an extra large bowl of pho and eating that french sandwich too really make by belly blow up.  So that just messed up the body sculpting into belly blow up thing.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2014, 01:17:51 AM »
Belly is finally down...7 hours laterz.... ???

Json

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2014, 09:20:37 PM »
Keep at it.  O0

NorthToWest

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2014, 09:07:52 AM »
Bro, you dont look bad for being 40... O0 Hit the gym and you'll be back in shape in no time... O0

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2014, 12:21:44 PM »
VH, you still look good.  Those pictures you took in the other thread looks good on you.  Are you lifting weights now or doing any form of exercises?  I am hitting 3 sets of 30 push ups every night and doing hundreds of reps for the biceps.  I'm in the process of cutting down to 165 lbs.  So far, it's been energy draining because I incorporated intensity treadmill workouts to burn the fat.  I'll update in another month.  You should too bro.  talk to you later.

Advertisements