Advertisement

Author Topic: The Art of Writing...  (Read 14082 times)

ButterflyKisses

Re: The Art of Writing...
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2014, 07:00:56 AM »
lol

It's ok.  It just makes things more interesting. >:D

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 07:22:44 AM by ButterflyKisses »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2014, 07:02:24 AM »
J Muag Sweet Tears e!!  Yus yog yellow ces make yellow babies xwb mas!!!  Tsov tom!!  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2014, 07:21:09 AM »
The man in the moon no longer has a hold on me
For I have transformed from a naïve maiden to goddess of the sea
The ocean of love is my new domain
It holds my heart, my soul, and all the lost loves throughout the centuries
Rare is the full moon that I am out walking on the shore of the sea
For I have long stopped counting the days of when the man in the moon would open his eyes and see me
Earth lover, serpents of the seas, gods of the winds and the seas, man in the moon - all have absolutely nothing on me
The sun shines on in me, filling my heart with love, lighting up my face with the brightest smile the world have ever seen
In the light of such glory how could the smile of the man in the moon ever break through and reach me?

Never.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 07:24:10 AM by ButterflyKisses »

minorcharacter

« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2014, 08:00:21 AM »
Is it weird that I find meaning in life by reading the things other people write down?  I tend to read every entry of everyone's online journal on here, but I rarely comment on them.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2014, 08:14:05 AM »
Dear Minorcharacter,

It's not weird at all.  Germany's chancellor (1862 to 1890), Otto von Bismarck wrote 'A fool learns from his mistakes, but a truly wise man learns from the mistakes of others.'

I would much rather learn from other people's mistakes and avoid making them in my own life.

Always & forever,
ButterflyKisse s

P.S.
What have your learned from mine?

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2014, 06:43:37 PM »
You failed, twice!

And maybe that's why I need a white canvas!  Duh!

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +399
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2014, 11:45:02 PM »
that...doesn't even make sense. but you don't need anyone. i'm sure you are amazing just the way you are.
i failed this thread by posting things I shouldn't have.

Well Yah!  Where's the third part!   Did I missed that!  Failed... :2funny:

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2014, 12:21:07 AM »
Still waiting..... :'(

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2014, 09:08:18 AM »
Thank you, Starfish.

minorcharacter

« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2014, 09:59:23 AM »
P.S.
What have your learned from mine?

I learned that once upon a time there lived a woman who went by the pseudonym of ButterflyKisse s.  Along our continuous journey we had few conversations with each other.  Though our time together may have been a minuscule drop of water compared to the infinite sea of time I could tell that the passionate feelings that were fading from inside of her are now bursting with radiance.  She has journeyed the farthest reaches of cyber space to seek someone to help write that happily ever after with her.  I, for one, hope that she finds it some day.  On this continuous journey of life there is something to believe in.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2014, 08:10:57 AM »
Dear Twinflame,

I am not sure why I feel the need to write to you or why I think you may be reading this.  In any case, when it comes to you, I just follow my heart.  So, here goes.

It's been years, but I am finally ok.  I am no longer in love with you, though you will always have a special place in my memories.  I will never forget the love we shared, the connection we had, and the wish to be with each other.  But it's all in the past now and it was never really there either.

Today, I just want you to know that I am ok and moving on.  I will no longer wait for you or search for you everywhere I go and in everything that I do. 

There is a part of me that feel strongly that you were terrified of me and my love for you.  And then there is a part of me that feel somewhat strongly (almost a conviction) that the things you did, you did out of love for me - in trying to protect me and who I was, who I am, and who I will become.  It was very painful, but a lesson that I will never forget.  I miss you.  I miss you very much.  But if you are my twinflame, I will be with you some day.  I can wait 1/2 a century to be with you for all of eternity.  We never really thought we would be together this lifetime anyway.  And if you are not my twinflame, it was wonderful to have loved that deeply and be loved in return.  As I distance myself from the pain, I saw some of your yearnings that matched my own.  The regret of not having met sooner and found each other.  Those were your musings and not mine.  I loved you then.  So much that I didn't know it was possible to love someone that much. 

Out of that, I have learned to love myself.  If I could love you, my twinflame, to such an intensity, then why could I not love myself to such a degree?  I have learned well.  I hope that you no longer walk lonely and unconnected ... I hope that you have found peace and acceptance.  Most of all, I hope that you have found love, walk in love, and live in love. 

As for me, I AM LOVE.  I know not how to be anything else.  And so wherever I am and whomever I am with, LOVE will surround me. 

Love,
ButterflyKisse s

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2014, 08:58:14 AM »
Dear THE ONE,

Here in PH, you will always be THE One for me.  I need you now.  Where are you?  I don't care which one of your 129 Gabe's show up.  I just need one of you. ;)  And I can no longer sense you, so please do PM me and state that you ARE THE One.... be prepared to identify yourself beyond a shadow of a doubt though, too many wants to be you.   ;)

BK

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2014, 12:18:42 AM »
No, I haven't. 

minorcharacter

« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2014, 09:34:34 AM »
Dear Leik,

As I awake from my gentle dream I couldn't help but stare out the window and gaze at the twilight of dawn.  I have many mixed feelings about this month.  My cousin is getting married, my sister is getting married, my other sister is moving away for graduate school, and I will be in San Francisco for the last week of May.  I'm a little sad I'll be missing my sister's high school graduation.

I am that darkness that gets left behind as day brings forth new hope to everyone's life.  Ha, the joke is on everybody else it's a gloomy day today.  Looks like you win again, Leik.

minorcharacter

« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2014, 09:40:36 AM »
Dear Zeke,

Your little sister loves you and everyone says that you're the only person she'll listen to.  That's probably the reason as to why you think you've failed as her brother.  I know deep inside you've got feelings of joy as well, so don't be afraid to show them.  It's okay to laugh out loud once in a while.  You're probably thinking maybe she's more afraid of you than anything, and that's why she was so scared to tell you that she got herself into trouble.  That's not true, and you know it too.

Have fun on your vacation, but don't forget you'll always have a place to return.  We're all waiting on you so don't let us down.  I know the past year's been pretty rough on you, but don't lose faith in those around you and don't give up hope.  It's kind of a shitty day out but behind those gray clouds is the silver lining.  You're alive, and despite all the sour apples around you've got yourself great family and friends.

Take a sad song, and make it better.  Right?

Advertisements