Advertisement

Author Topic: Destiny on PS4  (Read 1920 times)

Blee

Destiny on PS4
« on: August 03, 2014, 08:34:32 AM »
So have you guys played Destiny on the PS4 o PS3? What are your thoughts? And are you going to pre-order it or get it at a later date or not going to get it at all?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline AdminJ

• Magistrate
  • Administrator
  • Koi Attack Force
  • Respect: +45
    • View Profile
Re: Destiny on PS4
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 10:52:15 AM »
Are you referring to the Beta version?  Actual game isn't out until sept. And you have to preorder the game to be able to access the beta version.  I would like to know feedbacks on it as well.  This is one of most anticipated games this year. 

Learned helplessness is not a good way to give up!

Blee

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 02:34:27 PM »
I have played the alpha and beta on PS4. I have not preorder the game yet and yes it is true you have to  preorder to have gotten a beta key.  I guess I got one because I signed up for alpha.  It is actually a fun game, very much like halo more so than call of duty. The gear system is pretty nice too, but I have watched reviews and read reviews that alot of the raids for the end game is tough.  You have to have at least six people you know or game with to run them.  There will be no match making as are in some MMORPGs.  But overall pretty fun game. The PvP is ok, nothing too exciting; all I played in PvP was a game like domination like in CoD.  You use the same character in the campaign mode as in the PvP mode.  Its really fun to play with friends, you can play campaign mode with them.  One thing though, it was the beta but the game got abit repetitive as in the surroundings. Of course you were just on earth so what can you do right? You could only lvl up to lvl 8 in the beta. Theres alot more powers and upgrades as you rank up. Plus there is no set class like in a MMORPG, so there is no tank or dps or healer and anything in between.  I will probabaly preorder it to get some of the preorder stuff, but at a later date, still have a month to go before launch.

Offline AdminJ

• Magistrate
  • Administrator
  • Koi Attack Force
  • Respect: +45
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 10:34:45 PM »
Thanks for the info.  Definitely a buy for me.  Hopefully, I'll see some of you on there. Hehe.

Learned helplessness is not a good way to give up!

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 10:44:48 PM »
typical COD like. I'll wait for the new unreal tournament.

Never risk your life for those who will not do the same...

Blee

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 07:31:32 AM »
Its more like a Halo type of gameplay. But if its like COD then all FPS are the same. One thing is its like an MMORPG as well or possible Diablo 3.  End game stuff with drops, just like diablo 3 it sucked at the beginning but with new patches it got better.  Just got to be patient, and I you played it and don't like it, its your opinion. I'm enjoying it at the moment with my friends, its always better when you play on a fireteam.

Advertisements