Advertisement

Author Topic: funeral giving money  (Read 2168 times)

hmoob-tsab

funeral giving money
« on: September 21, 2014, 01:47:07 AM »
So at a funeral when you go and if you help money and when the guys grab you and thank you what are you suppose to say. I learned how to thank the one giving money but when I give money I never know what to say. Any one?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: funeral giving money
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 06:42:58 PM »
So at a funeral when you go and if you help money and when the guys grab you and thank you what are you suppose to say. I learned how to thank the one giving money but when I give money I never know what to say. Any one?

Depends on who it is but a general line like, you're welcome, don't mention it, or hope you get through this tough time soon, etc., would be fine for some.

chidorix0x

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 09:06:12 PM »
Depends on who it is but a general line like, you're welcome, don't mention it, or hope you get through this tough time soon, etc., would be fine for some.

LMAO! See "hmoob-tsab", told ya.  (This is how all ignorant HA'Mung reciprocate within these Hmong-centric ordeals (traditional ceremonies)  ... HAHAHA!)

Oh! Don't forget to have the imminent "lost, confused, and dumbfounded" glare in your eyes -- staring into Never-Never-Land too ok?  *lol*

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 10:35:51 PM »
LMAO! See "hmoob-tsab", told ya.  (This is how all ignorant HA'Mung reciprocate within these Hmong-centric ordeals (traditional ceremonies)  ... HAHAHA!)

Oh! Don't forget to have the imminent "lost, confused, and dumbfounded" glare in your eyes -- staring into Never-Never-Land too ok?  *lol*

Where did you "told ya"?

I was the first to respond "Ruam" Chlorox.

And "Ruam" Chlorox still has nothing to offer. What a "Raum" buav qau! ;D

OP, fact is, saying something as simple as "you're welcome" is good enough for some as I stated. Don't believe me, try it. More importantly, you were present and paid your respect to the deceased.

Only a "Ruam" buav qau like Chlorox cannot see that. People like "Ruam" Chlorox can't learn shit. All talk, no walk as usual from this pretend know it all "Ruam". 

Keep in mind, "Ruam" Chlorox is the epic failure of a homosapien I proved wrong recently, and he still cries like a caveman about it.  ;D ;D ;D

celi

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 09:43:48 AM »
I am not allowed them to thank me the traditional way anymore, I tell them, give me beer and we drink together just to make them feel at ease....

Minion1

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 10:23:31 AM »
Don't traditional funerals normally thank the guest with a beer/shot of rice wine? 

Advertisements