Advertisement

Author Topic: This dance move is going viral..... summer/fall 2014 one hit wonder  (Read 903 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
We all know that every year or season, there is that one dance move that goes viral.  Although the song sux in my opinion but the beat is catchy but it is 2 years old since Lloyd Banks had it in 2012 with the song called Jackpot.  No lawsuit because the beat came from a youtube guy and he gave permission for Shmurder to do it.  Where banks failed is making a dance viral and capitalizing on the season where the market is itching for the next catchy dance.  Even celebrities are doing his dance.  It is that catchy.   

From New York, get familiar with the Shmoney dance which is too easy to do but impress your friends when you hear it at them clubs. 

I still thinks that music flows to the midwest as leftovers when my cousin from MN be sporting it is when we cali people are tired of it.  ha  :2funny:

Song is called Hot nigggeerrrr...  hot dayam America is going to the chit land fast when a filthy song like this makes it the top 5 billboard song right now.

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Advertisements