Advertisement

Author Topic: All I do in my lab class is...  (Read 3867 times)

treasure

Re: All I do in my lab class is...
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 06:51:44 PM »
I'm retaking classes for work/getting into a certain program.

Good for you!  O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 09:01:06 PM »
The girl to guy ratio is...

When we first started...

It was..

4 guys(3 plus me) to 10.

Now it's 5 to 10.

I'm glad I didn't pair up with another guy.

I mean really?  Why would you pair up with another guy?

Even if he was your friend, I wouldn't.

C'mon!  There's girls in there!

I paired myself up to the girl next to myself, those two guys paired themselves up becuase they are guys.

One guy came in late so he just paired up with a girl, kinda worked out for him.

Now that I'm a little bit older, and looking at these younger guys/kids and seeing how they interact with one another, I can see why some girls prefer older guys.

Yesterday we were doing an experiment and all the guys huddled together, they were all talking jibberish about how so and so teacher is horrible taking off points for this and that.  Then one guy said we should all take shifts watching this, and the one girl that was paired up with one of the guys she said "Good, you guys watch it, I'm going to go figure out this problem" and she left them.  It was almost like she couldn't stand all their jibberish talk and complaining of teachers.

When she said that I just laughed.  Later on she came back to watch her dish after all the guys had cleared out while I was watching mine with my partner and me and her started talking and joking.

But anyways, when those guys were talking about teachers and in a way I guess you could say they were talking bad about the teachers... not really, but it will come out across as like they are talking bad. 

I mean there's the teacher right there walking back and forth...  why would you talk like that?  All those teachers know each other... you never know they may talk amongst themselves and be friends with one another... it could affect your grade talking like that!

I just kept my mouth shut and not even partake in all of that and just joked around with my partner about superpowers, the flash, and arrow and flying.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

treasure

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2015, 09:09:41 PM »
Boy, so much drama. Are you there to pay attention to gossip or learn and pass the class?

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2015, 01:23:23 AM »
I do pay attention!

On the first to lab classes...

My partner was kinda dressed up..

First day she wore a skirt with some legging's... a nice sweater.. and wore glasses.

But after we watched the safety video... I was surprised to see her wearing something nice agian on the 2nd lab.

3rd lab, she finally dressed down and realized there's no point in dressing up for a lab class, just jeans and a red/blue plaid button up.  But why wasn't all her buttons buttoned up???!?!?

Anyways I guess she figured there's no  point in dressing up if you're going to be covered up with a lab coat anyways.

See, I pay attention!

Right now our average is 94 so I think we are doing ok! 

Learing... passing the class, obviously that's what I'm there for!  But there's just so many cute girls in there!  I plan to work my way with all of them!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements