Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong backwardness vs. Chinese backwardness...  (Read 1160 times)

TheAfterLife

Hmong backwardness vs. Chinese backwardness...
« on: February 12, 2015, 05:14:10 PM »
The comparison between Hmong and Chinese are EXACTLY the same  :2funny::

1. Hmong: Hmong people likes to fight with Hmong people by fist, education, or a contest. However, if you are Hmong who knows about foreign knowledge, for example, let us say a guy who competes the world about creative writing and challenges a famous Hmong guy in the community. Do you know what happens? They will say, "You're too cocky, I won't challenge you." Do you see how backward is that? Hmong compete with Hmong goes nowhere. However, if Hmong competes with the world, they may go somewhere. For example, look at Hmong New Year in Fresno. It's dying. Do you know why? It's because they sell Hmong food for Hmong people ONLY rather than the world (Like a competition). The way Hmong thinks is that they like to challenge themselves rather than a foreignor. I will have to stereotype because this is funny. Now I understand the "me no want probrem" part has made Hmong people backward.

2. Chinese: Chinese people are backward because they don't like their own people to blow up a tower in Hong Kong in a movie. If you do, you get a fatwa from them. However, if you are a foreigner, like a white person, it's okay for them to do it. REALLY? Also, they are SOOO backward in their movie industries is that they like to do movies in the ancient times rather than space stuff. They make movies about the ancient times while America makes movies about the future and robots. Now I see why China is not progressing is because they are just like the Hmong people who doesn't want any foreign people to challenge them. They also don't like certain foreigners that would compete them and win. No wonder why Kung Fu was a fake and a sham. They are not open to the world is because of "Me no want probrem."

Do you see the similarities? Hilarious, isn't it?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong backwardness vs. Chinese backwardness...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 05:58:33 AM »
Another thing to add. Hmong people hold on to the past too tight. Some hold on to it so tightly that they refuse to see reality. Some even refuse to let go of some of their religious beliefs that they learned about during their childlife. They refuse to acknowledge that science came up with so many evidence against some things they believe in. They go as far as to accepting what science said, but come up with twisting their "old" religious beliefs and using it as evidence. Then there are those who believes in too much of what they were taught in schools about science that they refuse to acknowledge that some religious actions can lead to good results. Even though some scientific evidence backed up the religious claim. Bottom line, people are scared of the unknown. They let fear blind them, holding them back from achieving.

chidorix0x

Re: Hmong backwardness vs. Chinese backwardness...
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 10:58:59 AM »
... kekeke ...  :idiot2:

HA'MUNG ignorance ... kekeke ...  :2funny: ...  ::)

HA'MUNG likes to compete/ridicule Hmong - centric content as a spectator sport yet have no clue how to hold a bat,  bump a pass, or even simply catch a ball at rest ... kekeke ...  >:D

Advertisements