Advertisement

Author Topic: Dr. Yang Dao  (Read 3262 times)

BYUcougar

Dr. Yang Dao
« on: February 17, 2015, 06:47:31 PM »
Hey guys! I'm doing a research paper on Dr. Yang Dao for a college class!
I have two questions for you guys!
1) What do you know about Dr. Yang Dao?
2) What do you think about his place in Hmong history?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

chidorix0x

Re: Dr. Yang Dao
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 03:48:38 PM »
... kekeke ...   ???

Good luck trying to find/get anything of significance (factual from reliable resources) ... kekeke ...  8)

*** Too bad most/ALL Hmong veterans are gone. They would know fact from fiction ... KEKEKE ...  O0

minorcharacter

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 08:47:19 AM »
Hey guys! I'm doing a research paper on Dr. Yang Dao for a college class!
I have two questions for you guys!
1) What do you know about Dr. Yang Dao?
2) What do you think about his place in Hmong history?
He lives in Brooklyn Park and is actually very welcoming (the last time I checked was many years ago).  Just visit him if you're in the area.  Hope you brushed up on your Hmong speaking skills.

vl

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 11:48:27 AM »
I've never heard of the guy.

avril_may

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 05:20:50 PM »
Just as with General Vang Pao, there's a lot of controversy on him, depending who you talk to. But for sure he was the first Hmong to earn a ph degree. If you want to talk to him directly I can ask my mom for his number, with his permission. There's also a book he wrote and few more books about him but I can't remember the titles. You can probably do a search online or go to the abc Hmong store website and find them there. As for me I don't have an opinion as I was not much involved in the Hmong community when I lived in MN. I could also give you some other people's number who knows him very well, after I ask them permission of course.

Offline GhostRider

• Jr. Poster
  • GhostRider: 5'11", 185 lbs, Straight
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 08:08:28 PM »
He's the key to political diplomacy for Hmong people in Laos, but the Hmongs abroad cannot put their differences aside, lacking politic know how...so nothing will get accomplish for another century.

I'm Ghost Rider! Come Ride With Me..!

chidorix0x

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2015, 09:07:49 PM »
He's the key to political diplomacy for Hmong people in Laos, but the Hmongs abroad cannot put their differences aside, lacking politic know how...so nothing will get accomplish for another century.

Purely and completely utter "BS" to the Nth degree/power  ...  kekeke  ...   :idiot2:  (Definitely NOT under the Hmong, here or abroad, populace's appointment/approval, or any nationally/internationally recognized governing body.  That is fact.)

More like, "He is the key diplomatic lapdog/puppet of and for the LPDR for naive, gullible, and indifferent/ignorant Hmong abroad."  ...  KEKEKE  ...   O0

HINT/FACT:
There are well known (even self-incriminating) tangible facts, documents (including audio/video media -- even its own written book), eye-witnesses, and firsthand accounts/testimonies to validate/confirm this "key diplomatic lapdog/puppet" on both fronts  ...  kekeke  ...   8)  But ha'ignorant ha'clueless HA'Mung will ha'believe anything that is ha'spoonfed them.

Offline GhostRider

• Jr. Poster
  • GhostRider: 5'11", 185 lbs, Straight
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2015, 11:47:22 PM »
I'm agreeing with you that he is on their payroll, but then you are the perfect example which represent all the Hmong that cannot set aside their differences and let go of the passed in order to better the future. Here's the real fact, he is the "only one" that LPDR will talk to...and he's willing to talk to the Hmong people being gathering informations or not. Any deals will have to be done thru him.  How's your political skills..??? So far his PHD have proven he's the better.

I'm Ghost Rider! Come Ride With Me..!

chidorix0x

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2015, 07:21:37 AM »
/\/\  ...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:  ...   :idiot2:

Ur logic (PhD crass) is illogical  ...  KEKEKE  ...   ::)

Without giving concrete/definitive examples/evidences; which any semi-intellect/sound individual can with minimal effort resolve/conclude for themself, let us just point out one universal truth/reality for inquiring (ignorant) minds.  And that is, certain and specific individuals (no names need be stated), who were naive and gullible enough to let the "key diplomatic lapdog/puppet" talk/act (and put their trust/faith) on its behalf with the LPDR, is and are no longer here, or even abroad for that matter.  (Well, technically they are abroad mostly, but exclusively just as an "after thought" -- RIP.  Kapeesh?  ...  kekeke  ...   O0)

***  "  ...  you are the perfect example which represent all the Hmong (HA'Mung) that cannot  ... " see/comprehend the facts, truths, and reality from your own blind ignorance, naivety, and gullibility  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 07:29:28 AM by chidorix0x »

Advertisements