Advertisement

Author Topic: Wish me luck!  (Read 7913 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Wish me luck!
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2016, 06:55:55 PM »
Now if you will excuse me!  I'm going to go run 10 miles...

I'm sure you're better at me at that too! 

But knowing you, you probably say you're a marathon runner... but you won't even step outside...

Oh wells!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2016, 09:36:24 PM »
well, I didn't read anything you wrote.  Doesn't look like anything "significant".  My guess, it took you a couple of days, to think up, "sticks and stones" but what do I know?  I didn't take a CLEP exam, right?!  B/c we all know how important it is to bypass or test out of a non-accredited course that doesn't count towards graduation (undergrad, to be exact). 

A college freshman wants to go toe-to-toe with a me.  I'm quaking in my boots.   :idiot2:

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2016, 11:48:35 AM »
Tie to toe?  Please....

I just don't want to...  But if you...  Sure...

We both took higher math classes...

We've both taught students...

Hey look, I'm a teacher too!

People actually get a cert from me...I'm assuming your classes was only part of a course....

Obviously my "course" is nothing extravagant like yours.. But none the less I was a teacher.  Ha ha.

But I'm no college freshmen... I'm not even in college...

Like I said, I took the clep to fast forward myself to be able to get into a program.  I'm glad you were so kind to bring up your math stuff, the sad thing is, everyone has to take a math course regardless of thier field so I don't know why you felt the need to try to prove something.  I'm not going into any type of math field.   

So it makes me wonder why you want to compare apples and oranges...

I see you try to make me look dumb becuase you feel you can outmath me?   I'm sure you could...  But the funnie thing is, it almost seem like I took as much math as you! 

The reason why I backed out of the toe to toe with you was not becuase youd probably outmath me...but it was like...OK I guess you want to better than me so I'd have to throw everything at you...

Although we can apples to apples comparison, you only have apples...  I have apples, oranges, bananas...  It wouldn't just be fair to you.   That is why.

So now you know...  So you probably wouldn't like it.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2016, 11:49:04 AM »
I'm backing out of it for your benefit.

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2016, 11:26:26 AM »
In my youth, I found it difficult to read James Joyce's stream of consciousness at times.  Although, his literature was by far more extravagant and colourful than you're ranting and raving and just plain lunacy.  I can't sit here and read 30+ lines of your short/choppy BS that leads to nowhere.  The only thing that makes any sense, since I noticed that others just "ignore" your threads anyway is your unsurprising decision to back out. 

I would hate to expose you for the fraud you are. 

Advertisements