Advertisement

Author Topic: Wish me luck!  (Read 7914 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Wish me luck!
« on: April 21, 2015, 04:04:26 PM »

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

KimchISA

Re: Wish me luck!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 04:06:30 PM »
for what?

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 07:35:06 PM »
I did it! 

All you need is a 51, I did better than that. 

Pretty good considering I only really studied it for 3 days and being out of school since forever. 

It's just college algebra, but considering it's been years..  And I mean years since I took any algebra, I guess I did pretty good considering I had to re teach myself everything

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Missterious

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 10:40:23 AM »
You know what I have to pat myself on the back for? Ditching class, doing bad on tests and homework, but passed the final exam with a B and with no calculator too (because I forgot it). I mostly just guessed.  ;D ;D It was a good luck day for me.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 11:02:26 AM »
Can't go wrong with multiple choice

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 04:30:51 AM »
I did it! 

All you need is a 51, I did better than that. 

Pretty good considering I only really studied it for 3 days and being out of school since forever. 

It's just college algebra, but considering it's been years..  And I mean years since I took any algebra, I guess I did pretty good considering I had to re teach myself everything

A 51%?!  Wow.  That's amazing.  And it's been years since you've taken this course (in college)?  Does that mean...you pass?

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 06:31:57 PM »
Well duh, a 51 means you pass if you're taking a clep exam.

Maybe you should look into it, just clep the courses you can so you won't be wasting time taking those courses.

I can't remember what my score was, but I just remember doing better than I thought I would.  Alot better.

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2016, 04:27:28 PM »
wow.  That's very impressive testing out of a college algebra class.  That's kind of like...testing out of 8th Grade Algebra 1.  But, instead...you're doing so at a later age...how old are you now? 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2016, 12:22:18 AM »
Just admit it, you just mad bro!

I think if you were to actually look at the college algebra clep test you'd find that its way beyond of what 8th grade algebra 1 is.  You'll see questions and concepts that wasn't taught in the eighth grade.

I'm willing to bet if you were to just take it right now point blank without even studying for it, you're not going to pass. 

EVen thought I took college algebra or maybe tested out of it in the past, and even though it was a long long time ago, I don't recall seeing or being familiar with some of the problems that was on the clep test.  And the highest math I took was way beyond college algebra, it was calc 4/differential equations, I don't know what that equates to nowadays.

Maybe it's been so long maybe I did see some of the same like questions but just don't remember?  I'm not sure.  Could be, could be not.

I don't know how old you are, maybe you a fresh student in college, but you probably just mad that you took a semester or two of college algebra to pass it where as someone like me who just crammed for 3-5 days and scored well enough to not even have to take the class and waste 1-2 semesters on it.

Like I said, if you think you're better, go take the clep exam point blank with no studying, the way you're ridiculing,  it should be no hard feat for you.  But I'm willing to bet you won't even get a C equivalent or better on it.  The test is also timed and you don't get alot of time on it either.

If you can get a C equivalent with no studying, where as I had to study 3-5 days,  then you're better than me. 

You just mad brah!

I did not get a 51, I actually got higher than that.

Well, if you can't best me in a simple challenge I guess you really don't have any grounds to stand on. 

I feel like you need to validate how much smarter than me you are!  Here's your big chance to prove it,  if I can find my Clep score, I'll post it.

I'll be waiting, untill then you're just another chicken head making annoying cluck's at someone's abilities who you envy and admire!

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2016, 06:04:18 PM »
Well...

Let me think...I was a "school teacher" (Highschool Math teacher to be exact, I taught AP Calculus and traditional ALGEBRA and I was a tutor) and presently, I'm a practicing Engineer.  There's no such thing as Calc 4 unless, that remedial program you're in has a 4 year track.  Diffy Q however was by far, way easier than Calc 3 (although I do admit double and triple integrals were a little tricky to grasp).  I doubt you'll ever take Engineering Statistics/Probability, Advanced Geometry, Numerical, Laplace and Fourier Analysis; to say nothing about Linear Algebra. 

I would say...my chances of success on a "CLEP Exam" (even at my age) would way exceed yours; especially since a lot of it, I kind of still use.  Oh by the way, I tested out of "College Algebra" and you don't need a good "CLEP Exam" score to do so.  You might get 4 units (free) but they may not count towards graduation (especially if it's engineering). 

JerkLo, thePosterLoser, or whatever you go by these days...you're not that impressive.  trust me.  A passing CLEP Score only means, you're ready to take PreCalc. 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2016, 02:30:36 PM »
Why don't you take it right now and prove it?!!

Well I guess it's becuase you're afraid you won't do as well if you don't study for it.

Admit it, you're afraid, you probably took a practice one and realize you won't be able to do well on it.

You already lost your credibility, to take it now after the issue was  challenged... Well u could assume you probably already studied for it.

There was a reason I took the clep exam instead of re-taking the class or re submitting my transcript... 

That's my reason for taking a Clep exam..but that's besides the point...

Anyways, well you had a chance to prove me wrong but you chose not to.   

All your math classes doesn't mean anything.  You already proven you couldn't go round for round with me in simple college algebra.   

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2016, 02:37:03 PM »
Oh by the way, I've took linear algebra, do I remember anything about it?  No... 

Do I care?  No... 

Why?  It doesn't pertain to my field...

It appears you are trying to validate yourself to me.

Almost like you need to see that your better than me!

I guess let's start the games!

Now specifically, I probably can't go toe to toe with you, but generally, in sure you'll be upset that we match up quite evenly.

I will continue this later!.
I'm on my phone.

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 03:20:19 PM »
Hahaha. 

*sigh*

Wow.  I'm speechless.  "Why don't I take it right now?"  Your field?  You've taken Linear Algebra?  So...if I asked you to solve a 5 by 6 system of equation via Gaussian Elimination, you'd know what you were doing?   :idiot2: :2funny: O0

I'm not validating myself, although, I'm having a blast reading some of your ranting and raving and lunacy.  A Clep exam on College Algebra?!  Lol!  *sigh*  hehehe.  A college freshman wants to go toe-to-toe with a Rank Civil Engineer?

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2016, 06:46:03 PM »
You just mad bro!

I'm too lazy to do the comparison.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2016, 06:53:27 PM »
Rank Civil Engineer?

I'm not going to lie, I don't even know what that is.

But in any case!  You already failed at your chance to shut me up.  You could've done it by just taking the test...

I don't understand folks... folks like you..

You want to say you're better than someone, but when asked to prove it, you won't even do it.  How much credibility does that give you? 

Supposely, according to you, you're smart so you should've been able to understand the logic in all of it. 

And let's just let it be known that it was you who came in here "starting it"... yet, won't do anything to prove anything you've said... like as in... to prove you're smarter than me....

Who knows, you could be smarter... but I guess we'll never know now huh?

You're like the "Education Finest"....

You are to Education as Finest was to the Automotive Forum.

He was like "Yo blah blah blah my car's faster and yours is slower"...

Then I roll through town and say well "here I am?  Lets race"... only to not be found or out of state for that time, which is funnie becuase I was in his area for a good two years, as far as him goes, he had no credibility...

Just like you, I give you a chance to prove it, and you can easily prove it.. yet...  You won't do it...

Must be fear!

And of course I can't do linear algebra... I did mention it's been a long time since I been to school duh. 

I guess you can't read as well. 

I can't take you seriously... Rank Engineer blah blah whatever... you had your chance to prove something but you didn't.  And it was something so simple.. simple as taking a test. 

Oh wells!  You just mad bro!

Advertisements