Advertisement

Author Topic: The Not so private Diary of JonniJacco  (Read 12044 times)

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +46
    • View Profile
Re: The Not so private Diary of JonniJacco
« Reply #105 on: June 01, 2024, 07:18:21 PM »
Life is like a math class, you learn some lessons early on, but if you don't go back from time to time to refresh and relearn how to solve those math problems, you forget how to after some time, and when it comes to the finals, you''re scrambling to memorize everything again the night before..or you get overconfident and think you will all the sudden remember how to solve it during the finals....Life lessons are the same, just because you learn a life lesson, if you don't take mental notes or actual paper notes of it, reflect back and review the notes, assuming you'll know what to do when or if it hits you again, but when it do, you don't exactly remember how to handle or deal with it...lols

This is why you set alone times to be reflective, introspective, refresh and recharge...Whe n you stop learning and relearning life lessons and if you do encounter the same problems, you're scrambling how to handle or deal with it...lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 01, 2024, 08:17:36 PM »
there are only two types of outcomes when you meet people out there.....thos e you come across, and it's either you hurt them, or they will hurt you..and then those where you both don't want to hurt each other, but win together...hah a The tricky part is, the second type is hard to come across..

In a world where competition is brutal, greed is real, materialism is praise, and superficial is real....it's a very sad time for humans....haha

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: Today at 01:47:08 AM »
Talk to yourself sometimes, listen to your own advice...lols sometimes we give good advice to others, but we don't follow our own...haha

Conner is a 6 foot 200 lb good looking fella. Yet, he is very soft spoken and very gentle hearted. He didn't look like he was in any mood to be bothered or talked to. So all I said was "what's up man, I'll be around so just hollar if you need anything" and went on with my duties. It was towards our last break, that he was visibly upset. He was sitting down on the stairs with his head down, teary eyed and everything. Another worker informed me, so being the team leader sometimes meaning taking extra duties..haha So I went to where he was sitting, kindly asked him if I can sit next to him. He told me he just going through a lot. I said okay, I didn't ask, but I told him to tell me about it.
So holding back his tears, he told me..Struggling with bills, heartbroken, family issues, transportation issues...I said, keep fighting, it's all part of growing up and maturing into a responsible productive citizen..haha I told him, I will put in a ticket for extra hours for him personally, and direct him to company resources for mental health if he wants it. As for transportation, a co-worker said he can donate a bike and helmet..I said great. Conner kindly accepted the offer....

I left that day thinking to myself...if only I listen to my own advice...hahah a

Advertisements