Advertisement

Author Topic: The Unexpected Journey  (Read 86788 times)

Dark Angel

Re: The Unexpected Journey
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2015, 09:15:31 PM »
We had our dinner at Peking Garden around 7:30. Finished our dinner around 8:45. It was still early so we went to Checkers. It was pretty quiet there. Only a few people. Maybe we're early? Stayed there for 1/2 hour. All I gotta say is that their mixed drinks suck! I had the long island. My sister had the margarita. There was so much alcohol in there, it doesn't even taste like margarita anymore. Of course, she can't drink that much alcohol so it was a waste.  My other sister had sex on the beach. The coconut tasted sour. My long island was alright. It was probably 9:30 when we decided to go check out Stargate. It was pretty dead there too. Where's everyone? Had a few beers and birthday shots. OMG! Can't really quite remember how many shots. Toward the night, my sister and I went to get some more shots. Out of no where. This one guy with long heavy mental long hair (like Alain). Came out nowhere and put his arm around my waist while we were waiting for our drinks. I looked at him but didn't recognize him. I asked him "Who are you?". He said "Don't you remember, I'm an old friend from long time ago?". Being incoherent at this point, I asked him "Are you Alain?". LOL He said "Um, I think I'm better looking than Alain".  :2funny: (Girls, this is how you can make a guy go away, is to think they are someone else) I could not remember him at all. It wasn't until later when my sister told me who he was. He looked so different from the last time I've seen him. The owner came and asked if we were good. My sister told him that it was my birthday, he wanted to dedicate a song to me, but I told him "No, please don't". lolz I'm just there to enjoy my drinks and company. He understood and went away but he lead us to the bar for some free drinks. More drinks!!! By this time, my head was spinning... I could only do a voka with cranberry.

We left around 1:45. What a great night. I had so much fun. Haven't had a night like that for so long. I needed it.

My long island drink at Checkers

stargate, pretty dead. Alot of girls only. lolz

stargate papaya salad. I didn't eat any though.

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Dark Angel

« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2015, 09:53:22 PM »
My kaydoo neighbor just gave me some chicken wraps that he made. Wanted me to try and let him know how it taste like. He does catering so he's always coming up with something new. Tasted pretty good. It would taste so much better if I have some hot sauce to go with it though. I give him the  O0.

Like this post: 0

Dark Angel

« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2015, 12:14:33 PM »
I don't want to do anything today. Tired. I was suppose to clean my place but I think I can go another day w/o cleaning it. lol I usually reserve Sunday for clean up/laundry day. The last two days has really got to me. The lack of sleep. Going out. Drinking. That party girl is dead. It will be a very long time before I have another night like that again.

My two cherry tomato plants is growing. I need to buy two tomato cage for it. My cilantro is also sprouting. Not as much as I would like. I did put down a lot of seeds but I only saw 5 so far. I was never good at growing stuffs. No green thumb at all. My lemon grass.. isn't doing so well either. Oh well.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2015, 12:58:03 PM »
Such a beautiful day! Gardening and tending sound relaxing today. Perhaps a walk in the park to energize one's self :)

Grocery shopping in on my list today, I shall be productive and get chores done, somewhat :P

Dark Angel

« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2015, 01:00:16 PM »
Um.. I woke up and my legs were in so much pain. It felt like I had 4 hours of intense work out on my thighs. Finally rememered that I was dropping like it's hot on the dance floor.  :2funny: :2funny:

Sweethoney

« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2015, 01:29:49 PM »
Um.. I woke up and my legs were in so much pain. It felt like I had 4 hours of intense work out on my thighs. Finally rememered that I was dropping like it's hot on the dance floor.  :2funny: :2funny:
Ummmm sounds familiar.  Puas yog ua teb ma

Dark Angel

« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2015, 06:48:21 AM »
Sometimes, words are not needed.. the eyes tells it all... Such a powerful love story... Makes me cry watching this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAID_2iKO5Y

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2015, 07:38:07 AM »
Eyes are windows to our souls, they speak volumes when we can't :)

Good video, very touching :'(

Dark Angel

« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2015, 07:43:51 AM »
The eyes can't never hide our deep emotions. I ran across the video on FB.

Dark Angel

« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2015, 07:48:27 AM »
You women are just too demanding  >:(

Well, that depends on which woman you are referring to. lolz Me or Giggles?

Dark Angel

« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2015, 07:59:21 AM »
Women! Not woman...

Nope! I'm simple so it doesn't pertain to me. lol Don't know what women you have been dealing with.

Dark Angel

« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2015, 08:02:33 AM »
Ok, I have done contribute my one post per day. I am going back to sleep. See you tomorrow.

Go back to pming.  :2funny:

Dark Angel

« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2015, 08:13:18 AM »
Jelly? which reminds me to txt you know who about lunch.  O0

::) ::)

Dark Angel

« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2015, 08:19:59 AM »
The other night, I had the strangest dream. Subconsciously, I think it knows that I am scared of heights. Anyways, I dream that some bad guys was chasing me and I happened to climb a really tall bridge. I was so high up and looking down. I was so scared. I was hanging on to dear life. My heart was pumping. My hands sweating. I don't know how but I climbed to the higest part of the bridge. Then, all suddenly, I see Jenniefer Lopez, what the heck is she doing in my dream? LOL But she was trying to rescue me. All the people from below were yelling "Come down, slowly". Yet, I didn't move an inch.. I knew how to climb up but I didn't know how to get down. I see helicopter swirling around me. I felt like King Kong.  ;D Boy, I hate those kind of dreams.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2015, 08:22:06 AM »
LOL, I am simple.... simply demanding, like the boss! better :notworthy:  :2funny: :knuppel2:

Advertisements