Advertisement

Author Topic: Dream meaning ?  (Read 4563 times)

Fresno559

Dream meaning ?
« on: June 12, 2015, 10:55:20 AM »
Had a dream I was wearing hmoob clothes *as trying them out for the Hmong new year*. I was standing around, holding the dress with my two hand dacing, and their was this old straight face lady with a small hmoob knife, she was gonna stab me on my chest, but my mom scream, so she stop. Then she started poking me on my shoulder. She took out the knife, and their was blood. So I scream at her, and I called the old lady grandma.  #scary #confussing After that this old man gave me one metal thingy. I don't know what it was, but I had one and he had one. I was spook out, so I gave it to someone else. Latter on the dream I saw of my uncle, but he past away a long time, I never dream about him, but this time was my very first dream about him.

I was just wondering what my dream mean? I'm Christian, but now I'm married to a shawman family. Idk if its bad or not.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 10:57:39 AM by Fresno559 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MovKuam

Re: Dream meaning ?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 03:28:00 PM »
Don't get confuse with Hmong Culture and shaman, not everyone is Hmong Culture is a shaman. And not everyone that go to Church is a Pastor  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 08:27:54 PM »

I was just wondering what my dream mean? I'm Christian, but now I'm married to a shawman family. Idk if its bad or not.

Nothing, it was just a dream like the several other dreams you have every night you fell asleep...

realism

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 03:09:53 PM »
WoW, yOu DoN't TyPe liKe ThIs AnYmOrE!!!!!

Fresno559

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 12:18:18 PM »
Cool.

Xeemxai

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 10:59:56 AM »
Too much movies maybe!  Talk to a pastor if I were you!

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2015, 12:26:45 AM »
Had a dream I was wearing hmoob clothes *as trying them out for the Hmong new year*. I was standing around, holding the dress with my two hand dacing, and their was this old straight face lady with a small hmoob knife, she was gonna stab me on my chest, but my mom scream, so she stop. Then she started poking me on my shoulder. She took out the knife, and their was blood. So I scream at her, and I called the old lady grandma.  #scary #confussing After that this old man gave me one metal thingy. I don't know what it was, but I had one and he had one. I was spook out, so I gave it to someone else. Latter on the dream I saw of my uncle, but he past away a long time, I never dream about him, but this time was my very first dream about him.

If you go to new year, you will meet a person from your past.
You will then meet an old lady, who wished you married a relative of hers.  That person may or may not have ever told you or maybe not even talked to you.
Apparently you may have or will come into possession of a shiny trinket, of no value to you.  You will find out, it's nothing special, other people have it too.
Seeing a deceased relative may or may not be of any significance.  Perhaps only an illusion to an interaction or wish to more interaction between before they departed.

Dream interpretation are mostly for entertainment. .. Its up to you to connect the dots.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2015, 07:06:09 PM »
hmmmm....

wearing new clothes and seeing dead family members is a sign of death.  but don't worry, you were bleeding, and your mom forbid it..so it willnot happen.  what i would be more worried about is the fact that u were bleeding...a sign of "loosing" money...someon e "poke you" and you bleed.  i'm sure you could figure out the rest.

however, i do not comprehend the fact that you are a christian andyour husband is not....this might be the problem.

Advertisements