Advertisement

Author Topic: Before I Die...  (Read 12799 times)

chidorix0x

Re: Before I Die...
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2015, 05:46:04 PM »
...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:

Yag,
U really r a POSER u "BASIC knowledge" nincompoop  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

Ha'HINT:  (Per Yag: ...here is a hint...why do we laig mom/dad/x/y/z? ...)
For the record, in any/ALL Hmong/Mong rites/rituals, no one has ever nor will they ever "laig mom".  Even grandmas, great grandmas etc. greater grandmas are insignificant.  Epic fail Yag!

Additionally, "laig dad" is only ever done if he has already deceased.  And 9/10 times, it IS ONLY done by his biological living sons where applicable (mostly per ceremonial rites).

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2015, 06:52:00 PM »
are you still at it?  it doesn't take much to know you does it?

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2015, 06:54:56 PM »
yeejkoob,

maybe we will talk at another time regarding the functions of those entities from the perspective of beliefs.  i really don't want my words to get dirty by niag loobtswb thiab liab pos muag ntawd na...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2015, 04:28:44 AM »
Regarding the identication of a mong....

1.  last name
2.  clothing
3.  dialects
4.  location

dont confuse these 4 things when we say "he is moob leeg" or "nwg yog moob dlawb"  or he is a vang/her/thao, etc.

1.  we all know what last names are.  actually, our last names are not really our clan names at all.  the word xeem is actually 'xeev" or "province."  this method of separating the mong was very efficient.  when chinese divided the mong into groups...we were dispersed into "provinces" or "xeev" in hmong.  each province is govern by a governor name "ho, yang, lee, etc".  over time, we adopted these governor as our last name...by saying "kuv yog moob yaj"...but the actual meaning is "i am from the province of yang".  example...i am was from the "xeev" of "Lee"..then i am hmong Lee.

the true mong clan names are "her = dluag, moua = zaag, thao = dlub, etc".  also, our word for "clan"  is "qhua".  i am moob hawj (meaning i am from the province of "HO", but "KUV YOG QHUA DLUAG"...or i am from clan dluag.  with this said--and the sad thing is--even if i am qhua dluag, and if were to live in the xeev Lee, then kuv yog moob lee lawm.  do you see the problem and why we are so confused now?  there were cases (i am sure) that two blood related brothers, one living in different xeev...so they eventually have different "xeem." 

2.  as for clothing...the re are moob dlub, moob dlawb...moob paj, moob xia, etc.  these terms refer to the color of clothing that mong wear.  do not confuse these terms with the "dialect" that people speak.  a moob dlawb (referring to the clothing) may use the "leeg (dialect....as we know it today)" all his/her life, and still be called moob dlawb (referring to clothing). 

3. location:  this is the confusing part.  keep in mind, mong were divided into groups by the chinese.  over time, chinese lable mong as "moob leeg, moob peg, moob sib, etc.."  in these cases, we are referring to locations.  peg = north, leeg (laaj) is south, and sib (xib) is west.

with this said, a moob dlawb (referring to clothing) can be called a moob sib just because he/she lives (or poob zoo) in the west with the moob sib.   a moob dlawb (referring to clothing) can live with moob leeg all his/her life, and speaks the dialect of those people, and still can be moob dlawb.

do you see how confusing this is?  this is why the elders are so lost in telling the truth.  here is an example.  moob leeg moved from china first into vietnam around 1750.  we all know that.  the elders agreed with this.  most elders would say that moob leeg refers to the "green" dialect, and that moob leeg went south first.  if this is the case, then how come my family reached moospheeb in 1850...and there were MOOB DLAWB THERE ALREADY?  the fact is, there were some moob dlawb (referring to both clothing and dialect) living in souther china at that time...and they moved south when they had the chance.  it does not mean these white mong family were moob leeg. 

4.  dialect.  this is where it gets really confusing.  because of separation enforced upon mong, we begin to talk differently.  if you really think about it, there is no such thing as "dialect" anymore.  the moog leeg of china speaks both white/leeg together.  the leeg of southern laos speaks differently from the leeg of northern laos.  some white who lives with the western group speaks both white and leeg together.  some moob leeg say 'moog kev" while other says "moog kiv"...some say nyaj and others say nyiaj, similar to the white dialects.  so it seems dialects depends on location, and not weahter you wear white, black, or blue clothing.

more later
This is a very interesting take.  I'm not sure what to make of it.  This is like the first time I've heard this.  It sounds like it was almost done in a very short time and almost like a naming convention like that of some Europeans.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

chidorix0x

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2015, 05:56:37 AM »
This is a very interesting take.  I'm not sure what to make of it.  This is like the first time I've heard this.  It sounds like it was almost done in a very short time and almost like a naming convention like that of some Europeans.

...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:

Being a/the ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless HA'Mung who is/are ha'gullible ha'innately, it is only natural that any "BS, fairy tales, nonsense, FIBs" (the likes of Yag, who admitted to having only "BASIC knowledge"), aka NOTHING factual except hearsay and make-it-up as it dolts, will be a first for any of you ha'ignorant HA'Mung  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

Ha'HINT:
Gaoly Yang whose Master's/PhD thesis on Hmong/Mong surnames/clans is renowned and accepted by most/ALL Hmong/Mong, intellects, researchers, and laypersons (including ha'ignorant HA'Mung who can read comprehensivel y, hopefully) as the leading/sole authority on Hmong/Mong surnames/clans.  (Yes, this universal FACT/scholarship can be CITED/referenced etc..)  Not that "BS" that Yag wet dreamed last night while self-urinating in his senior diaper  ...  kekeke  ...   ::)  Additionally, in the Hmong/Mong origin folklore (Great Flood -- "Nkauj Iab Nraug Oo"), the surname/clan is explicitly told/explained.  Again, NOT that "BS" Yag wet dreamed  ...  KEKEKE  ...   :idiot2:

Yag's other "BS":  dialects, clothing, location and whatever else this POSER wet dreams, are exactly that "buLLz-shiETZzzz"  ...  kekeke  ...   :idiot2:/ :knuppel2:  (Yes, they all can academically (via scholarships) and socially (via Hmong/Mong/OG testimonies) -- intellectually -- be rectified, amended, and PROVEN to be nothing but wet dreams  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D)

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2015, 09:11:08 AM »
yeejkoob,

it is funny how, in today's word, when we say "he is moob dlawb"...then we automatically assume he "speaks" the "white" dialect.  this is not the case at all about 100 years ago.  Back then, there is no such thing as the "white dialect" because all the dialects were "mixed" depending on locations of where they were and where they came from.

now, on what that loobtswb maggot was referring to (moob ntsuab) as being cannibalism.  This is a true labeling.  But again, do not assume that Moob ntsuab refers to Moob leeg or those who speaks the "leeg" dialect.  Moob ntsuab (referring to clothing) was just a group of people who happened to practice cannibalism..A ND MOST LIKELY A GROUP THAT SPEAKS THE LEEG DIALECT.  Over time, started to label these "green (referring to clothing again)" mong as "moob ntsuab (referring to cannibalism).  the funny part is, some moob leeg started calling this cannibalistic group as "moob ntsuab" too, separating themselves from the practice.  I personally do not know how or when such a practice came about.  but, i do know that some "moob dlawb" are part of with too (won't name names...becaus e he is an acquaintence of mine who said that his grandfather was related and living with these moob ntsuab aand that they even practiced it too).   BUT...I DO KNOW THAT IN AMERICA, THE LEE CLAN IN SACRAMENTO (COV MOOB LEEG AS WE KNOW IT TODAY) are the true canniabals that we are talking about.  however, they do not do it anymore.  lawd siv "mojzeeg" as a symbol of their kids being killed and offered  lawm xwb (this practice occurs during new year's eve).  if you interested in it as a paper, do became freiends with the elders of that clan, and you will get more info on it.

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2015, 09:11:21 AM »
There's a new book by a fellow Moob, Dr. Long Khang that will help explain Hmong animism:

"HMONG ANIMISM" by LONG KHANG

http://www.xulonpress.com/bookstore/bookdetail.php?PB_ISBN=9781498433655&HC_ISBN=

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2015, 09:35:28 AM »
joot,

it is great that he wrote a book...but consider this analogy..lets call my book "christianity from the perspective of a mong"

my 500 page book will be sumarized for you in less than 10 words.

JESUS WAS A BASTARD KID...the end.

do you see how twisted my views are?  i am sure long khaab is the same in his christiainty view, applying christianity to hmong religion in ways that are never heard of.  don't be fooled by someoen like long khaab and his view

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2015, 12:14:10 PM »
^^ But have you read it yet though?  Don't judge the book yet if you have not read it. 

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2015, 12:42:18 PM »
joot...

trust me...he used "christianity" to argue that hmong religions are the devil.  it is what they do.  when trying to explain A, you need to explain it from the perspective of an A talking...not from the view of a B.

i am 99% sure that's what he does in his book, primarily due to the fact that the said "from the perspective of a christian."  this is why i said from the perspective of a hmong, jesus is just a bastard kid...not god.

of course, i will leave the 1% as room for my bad assumption.

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2015, 01:00:37 PM »
Answer the simple question: have you read the book?  yes or no?  Is it too hard to say "NO"?

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2015, 01:13:13 PM »
???

why is my answer so important to you.  am i not right?  i'm assuming you read it, and you should already know that what i said is right/wrong....i'm still 99% sure i am right.  you can confirm it yourself.

this book is like going to a christain funeral only to hear the preacher preach about nonbelievers going to hell instead of talking about things that are related to "death."

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2015, 02:29:24 PM »
Because I know for sure you have not read the book.  For a minute there, I thought you were a bright person, but now you're just another know it all Hmong person...to assume about something you have not read is foolish....I was simply trying to see if you are an honest person...

« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 02:33:52 PM by joot »

chidorix0x

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2015, 02:41:38 PM »
There's a new book by a fellow Moob, Dr. Long Khang that will help explain Hmong animism:

"HMONG ANIMISM" by LONG KHANG

http://www.xulonpress.com/bookstore/bookdetail.php?PB_ISBN=9781498433655&HC_ISBN=

...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:/ :idiot2:

The synopsis of the book (arguably LKhang him/itself) reads like a re-educated Jew from/within an Auschwitz camp looking down the barrel of a pistol  before its supremacist white/crAZZtian overlord, pleading for salvation  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

Note, LKhang is a Moob (Mong), who are undeniably the most brainwashed, gullible, and naïve crAZZtian converts/whore-shippers within/throughout the Hmong/Mong-verse historically (presently/perpetually) and globally -- who (adamantly/perversely) reverse-discriminate against their own blood  ...   :idiot2:/ ::)  --  being spoonfed and lead around on a leash by their crAZZtian/white overlords  ...  KEKEKE  ...    :o.

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2015, 03:11:22 PM »
joot...

i already told you i did not and will not read the book because i already "know" what it is about.  and it is up to you to tell me whether or not i am wrong.  and i also said, i am 99% sure i am right.

where in my words did i show any sign or "smart" or "not smart"?  do you have anything else to offer in this topic?  if not, then it is best for you to go read again on some other issues.

however, since you are so eagered to talk about this...i will be waiting for you to confirm whether or not ia m wright about my assumpstios regardig that book.  i will check with you soon.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 06:37:42 PM by NeejYagHawj »

Advertisements