Advertisement

Author Topic: Street Fighter 5 Countdown  (Read 1978 times)

bulbasaur

Street Fighter 5 Countdown
« on: October 08, 2015, 08:03:49 PM »
So the date is coming closer, and let's see what is up...

1.  Only 16 characters?  I guess from a competitive gaming POV, it makes sense.  However, as a fan, it would be nice to see the more.  Which leads us to...

2.  We all know Capcom is going to release characters later.  They'll probably charge money for it, too.  I just can't help but think that Capcom is purposely giving me an incomplete game and charging me full price.  Their on-disc content scandal wasn't even that long ago either. 

3. For some reason, I am not that excited for SF5.  I guess I never really got into SF4.  From my perspective, it looks kinda the same...just another new SF game.  Maybe I'll change my mind when the game comes out. 

4.  Hopefully Guile will get some love on SF5 since Charlie is on there.  I know they are similar characters, but it would be fun to get a Guile vs. Charlie match. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

Re: Street Fighter 5 Countdown
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 08:21:22 AM »
v-triggers and v-skills.  sounds so complicated. 

bulbasaur

Re: Street Fighter 5 Countdown
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 09:17:40 AM »
Apparently all the pros and tournament regulars have already been practicing on the game.  No wonder they continue to be at the top.  It's not impossible for a newcomer to break the scene, but it does seem difficult. 

Advertisements