Advertisement

Author Topic: I have a question....  (Read 4923 times)

TheAfterLife

I have a question....
« on: November 17, 2015, 10:16:28 PM »
Should Hmong and Mien be united in a melting pot? I don't know, but I think it will be wiser if we accept their people to be one of us like how we did in the Dongyi Empire. Should we accept their last names to be apart of our new Dongyi version 2? Should Hmong lose their national name and start calling themselves Dongyi?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Giggles_Shyly

Re: I have a question....
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 08:44:18 AM »
Don't we have our own languages to begin with? Culture too?

FetishDream

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 12:45:29 PM »
Don't combine to keep your culture strong. 

It is like if hmong is the upper layer, mien is dirt   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 12:49:11 PM »
No! Don't do what the mistakes of what the French did. We are one and we are all equal with differences. Mien are no dirt. They will be equal with us. So please, do not follow the hierarchy of Theocracy.

ok, have it your way.

hmong and mien are seen as one type or kind as in accordance to laos, thailand and other countries in that area. 

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 12:59:16 PM »
We should blend our language. Even the Americans has blended some European words already. Why can't Asians? From now on, Hmong people aren't Hmong people; Hmong people are now Dongyi (Rooj Yim).

But Americans have one dominate language. What would be the dominate language among us if we were all blended?

« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 01:10:27 PM by Giggles_Shyly »

FetishDream

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 01:06:19 PM »
Why do you have a mind of confederacy? I understand Laotians are cruel to us; however, to melt pot as a nation, you must learn to forgive.

My friend wants to breed his thai fighting co.cks with them egg laying orange looking hens. 

Cool science project to create some freaks of nature but still, it is only a concept.  To unite the hmong with the miens while the miens be crying hell no.  There goes your conspiracy.   :2funny:

chidorix0x

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 07:47:28 PM »
Let the OG dies since they have a mind of a bigot. Twast me...the new generations are much better since we are born in the American mind.

...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:/ :idiot2:

Correction!!!  The OGs are culturally nostalgic (place of birth and agrarian way of life) ; whereas the ha'primitive ha'clueless ha'ignorant ha'idiotic HA'Mung are born American spoon-fed and whitewashed ha'nincompoops who mainly reverse-discriminate being so ha'idiotically HA'Mung  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

chidorix0x

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2015, 07:56:12 PM »
How do you know for sure if you introduce what is federalism? Hmong wouldn't be Hmong anymore since we are Dongyi. That also includes Mien and other race as well.

...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:/ :idiot2:

A/the ha'primitive ha'clueless ha'ignorant ha'idiotic HA'Mung obviously is ha'edumacated from and by a HA'duh-UH-skool by a HA'PooP-teacher in HA'Mungness ha'hehe-TURD-weed  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

realism

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2015, 11:23:55 PM »
Kevin trying to unite hmong and mien. All of a sudden he is the spokesperson for all mien. Dam retard. "Let the OG dies since they have a mind of a bigot"..reminds me of someone...by the name of kevin. hahahaha :idiot2:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2015, 12:37:22 AM »
Why is it that every so often we have one idiot who wants to bang his own sister or marry a black chick or whatever else and of course wants to impose this upon the Hmong community? Dude, if you want to marry a Mien then go for it. Don't need to enshrine it into a law or anything.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2015, 03:03:13 PM »
LOL! Sometimes things are best unsaid....

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2015, 03:52:14 PM »
We should blend our language. Even the Americans has blended some European words already. Why can't Asians? From now on, Hmong people aren't Hmong people; Hmong people are now Dongyi (Rooj Yim).

Here is some trivia.

Dongyi is actually Ntoog yis. Dongyi was a term(maybe deragatory) use back then. Dongyi = Eastern Barbarian. 東= Ntoog or east. 夷 = Yis or foreigner. Hmong OG use this term as well when we differentiate ourselves. Terms like Maj-Suav-Yis = 蠻蜀夷. We use this term for primitive, foreigner, or non-familiar cultural people. So Dongyi is foreign to us. Regardless of scholar or scientist state otherwise. We never associate the term Dongyi with Hmong to begin with. Anyway too much politics involving.

Test your might!

Advertisements