Advertisement

Author Topic: The only thing is... I kinda get annoyed by those who .... want to show off  (Read 1536 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
how much they know already.

So anyways... I'm going into a different field with no background in it.  There's a bunch of other students that have no background in it as well.

Well, I just have a little background in it...but... I don't try to show that I know everything.... .

I just be quiet and let myself get taught... or re-taught... I don't know why some folks want to show off so much... or want the teacher to know that they know... 

:S

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

Maybe they want to participate, and there is nothing wrong with that.  However, it is annoying when students keep trying to discuss topics when the lecture is clearly not a discussion. 

If there's an open internship or a position, who do you think the prof is gonna recommend?  The student who participates or the quiet one in the back?  If you are going to play the corporate game, then you gotta know how to play. 

Like this post: 0

Advertisements