Advertisement

Author Topic: Are Hmong people Scandinavians?  (Read 7451 times)

TheAfterLife

Are Hmong people Scandinavians?
« on: December 09, 2015, 02:22:15 PM »
According to my research on the Vang family, Scandinavian also has a trait of the Vang clan.

Quote: "Vang Family History. Scandinavian (Swedish also Vång): habitational or ornamental name from any of numerous farmsteads and other places so named, from Old Norse vangr 'field', 'meadow', Swedish vång. See also Wang.Jewish (Ashkenazic): variant of Wang.Laotian: unexplained.Vi etnamese: unexplained."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2WpJHzbbpc

When I look at Russia, I start to think that Hmong people were a mixture between Caucasian and Asian in the ancient times. Russia west and east share similarities to one another. Since Hmong people ARE Russians because of Siberia, I have a hunch that Hmong might've been one of the first people to evolved into Asians. Kazakhstan has a lot of Asian folks in their blood, which I think the Han Chinese might've originated from there. What's your opinion?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Re: Are Hmong people Scandinavians?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 07:49:42 PM »
No. There is no connection between the two. It is only spelled the same because of the written language that was created for the hmong. The two words, when spoken out loud, sounds different.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 07:55:55 PM »
You can't just assume that there are connections between people based only on their names. If going by your theory, then hmong people would be related to European/Caucasian, Africans and Asians because all three have people with the last name "Lee."

chidorix0x

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 07:08:55 AM »
...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:/ :idiot2:

DUH-HA'MUNG ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless ha'idioctic HA'MUNG ha'ranting HA'MUNGINGLY ha'nonsense ha'incessantly ARE NOT related to the Scans, but DUH-ha'Mung ARE related to GAWD and GeeZees because there are DUH-ha'Mung DUH-lastname "LORD" and "KING" who are DUH-rect DUH-cendants  ... KEKEKE  ...   >:D/ ::)

And then there are DUH-ha'Mung who ARE DUH-rect DUH-cendants of the Norse GAWD and UH-din too with DUH-lastname "THOR"  ...  kekeke ...   :2funny:/ :idiot2: 

Oh yeah, there are DUH-ha'Mung DUH-Coo-Koo-reans too cause there be DUH-ha'Mung DUH-lastname Soon, Song, Sun, Chun, Yan and Vu etc. ...  KEKEKE  ...   :2funny:  ...   ::)  ...   :idiot2:

« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 07:11:09 AM by chidorix0x »

chidorix0x

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2015, 05:55:49 PM »
But our clothes are soooo similar.

...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:/ :idiot2:

DUH-ha'Mung, u furr-gotz our skin, eyes, nose, ears, toes, fingers etc. ARE all identical ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless ha'idioctic HA'MUNG ha'ranting HA'MUNGINGLY ha'nonsense ha'incessantly  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D/ ::)

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2015, 11:38:29 PM »
I thought he was going to point out because of the hair color some of the Hmong have from blonde.....

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2016, 07:12:44 PM »
I thought he was going to point out because of the hair color some of the Hmong have from blonde.....

Let's not forget blue eyes too...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2016, 03:36:33 PM »
rediculously funny...

the word "dig" in egnlish doesn't imply "dig" in hmong....

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2016, 06:11:36 PM »
I know that there are some Lee's who are Norwegians, too.

According to my research on the Vang family, Scandinavian also has a trait of the Vang clan.

Quote: "Vang Family History. Scandinavian (Swedish also Vång): habitational or ornamental name from any of numerous farmsteads and other places so named, from Old Norse vangr 'field', 'meadow', Swedish vång. See also Wang.Jewish (Ashkenazic): variant of Wang.Laotian: unexplained.Vi etnamese: unexplained."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2WpJHzbbpc

When I look at Russia, I start to think that Hmong people were a mixture between Caucasian and Asian in the ancient times. Russia west and east share similarities to one another. Since Hmong people ARE Russians because of Siberia, I have a hunch that Hmong might've been one of the first people to evolved into Asians. Kazakhstan has a lot of Asian folks in their blood, which I think the Han Chinese might've originated from there. What's your opinion?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

yuknowthat

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2016, 03:38:29 PM »
an african person name Henry lee has no relation to asian at all. ;D

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2016, 07:22:34 PM »
I remember typing Vang and got a Church Vang for Minnesotan Norwegian Christian. In any case Vang means Field, Meadow, like people from these area in Norwegian language. The Vang in Hmong last name means King. Yes I know many will say what about the term "Vaaj tsev?" That is more of field or net around the area.

Vang derives from Wang = 王
Vaaj as in field(fences to be more exact) derives from Wang = 网

Extra bonus

Tsev = Jia = 家

Test your might!

Advertisements