Advertisement

Author Topic: Do your cars talk to other cars? As in... other s2k's and other teggies talk to  (Read 1317 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
my s2k or teggie...

today as I was pulling into my apt complex... there was another s2k coming the other way on the road... before he turned... he flashed his lights at me...

Whenever I drove my teggie around... if another teggie rolled by, they'd flashed their lights too...

Obviously the one's that did, they appeared as the car was a bit of an enthusiast's car as well.

But I just wonder...

All the evo owners.. if they talk to each other like that..

the subie owners...

the g35's....

the 350's....

etc etc etc...

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
my s2k or teggie...

today as I was pulling into my apt complex... there was another s2k coming the other way on the road... before he turned... he flashed his lights at me...

Whenever I drove my teggie around... if another teggie rolled by, they'd flashed their lights too...

Obviously the one's that did, they appeared as the car was a bit of an enthusiast's car as well.

But I just wonder...

All the evo owners.. if they talk to each other like that..

the subie owners...

the g35's....

the 350's....

etc etc etc...

There's no such things as "cars talking to other cars" unless you're talking about some cartoon car shows...

However, some car owners do talk to other car owners especially online...

As far as specific auto model owners acknowledging each other on the road, yes that exist. When I owned my Wrangler and Vette, I get waves from other owners.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
When they flash their lights at each other, they are talking to each other...

I don't make the lights flash... it flashes by itself.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
When they flash their lights at each other, they are talking to each other...

I don't make the lights flash... it flashes by itself.

Cuckoo Cuckoo ..

Envy2

yes cars talk to each other. They be like I want to put my exhaust pipe in her gas tank.

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Advertisements