Advertisement

Author Topic: Ghost Eggs and Ghost Basket  (Read 6144 times)

TheAfterLife

Ghost Eggs and Ghost Basket
« on: March 29, 2016, 01:39:38 PM »
Ghost Eggs: When a shaman practice Ghost Eggs, you get two eggs on a bowl of rice. If the egg glue itself on top of each other, you got contact. The chance of dying is high. If you dare to remove the egg from each other, death is coming for you. This is our own version of the Ouija Board. The professional shaman who practice Divination can only do this. My grandfather, to which my mother use to tell me, he had practice this before he was murdered in the village by some other shaman guy who studies in black magic.

Ghost Basket: It requires two people. You get a backpack basket and make a doll out from it. You get a long stick before you stab the basket to make a hand out from it. These things are for 5 year olds to 10 year olds to have a strong connection from the other side. Once you make the doll out from it, you take a stroll out in the night as you speak to it if you have a spiritual contact. Once you have contact a spiritual, check make sure if it likes you. If doesn't, then it pokes you with the stick that you made in the basket. If it likes you, it bounces up and down as a yes. You can ask where it comes from before it points the way to wherever it came. (These are for beginners to those who wants to study real Hmong Black Magic)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

chidorix0x

Re: Ghost Eggs and Ghost Basket
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 07:09:20 PM »
...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:

:idiot2:  ...  KEKEKE  ...   ::)

DUHaftardLIES,

Clearly you ha'truly ha'iSSherz ha'an uh-DUH-Ha'Mung ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'idiotic ha'clueless ha'dolt ha'ranting ha'nonsense ha'incessantly ha'duMPaSSh Ha'Mung  ...  kekeke  ...   >:D

HA'HINT:
Ghost Eggs, my left buttcRAck, ha'idiot.  Tsawb Qe los sis Tsawb Neeb is exactly that, NOT your ha'buLLshiETZ ha'idiocy that you dreamed up per/within your ha'wet-dreams ha'idiot.  I have personally witnessed this "shamanistic divinity" over a dozen times throughout my life, and have not only touched, removed, and eaten the eggs used, but have tried it myself with no success and am still very much alive and very healthy and more Hmong cultured/knowledgeable to this very day ya ha'idiot  ...  KEKEKE  ...   8)

Ghost Basket, yet another one of your ha'wet-dream fantasy.  There is practically no such thing in Hmong shamanistic practice/rituals -- including Hmong Black Magic (which is nonexistent).  Well, except per/within your ha'wet-dreams of course  ...  kekeke  ...   :idiot2:  ...  KEKEKE  ...   :2funny:   (BTW, Khawv Koob is "White Magic", if it were to be labeled, which has and is endowed with healing properties/spirituality/divinity.  And "Tso Dab", well, that would be considered "demonic casting/spells" literally which arguably IS NOT "Black Magic". Ha'DUH ha'idiot!  ...  kekeke  ...   O0

Get a ha'fawking ha'clue DUHaftardLIES ( ha'DUMbPaZZ ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'idiotic Ha'Mung )  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

chidorix0x

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 10:50:30 PM »

DUHaftardLIES,

Ur friend obviously must be having the ha'shame ha'wet dreams ha'aZz u doo-doo given that u both share and smoke the ha'bullShieetZzz crackpipe ya ha'fawkering ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless ha'idioctic HA'MUNG ha'ranting HA'MUNGINGLY ha'nonsense ha'incessantly  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

And ur grandpa's murder was due to him having ha'wet dreams from smoking too much stolen opium ya ha'fawkering ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless ha'idioctic HA'MUNG ha'ranting HA'MUNGINGLY ha'nonsense ha'incessantly  ...  kekeke  ...   >:D

No, there is no point asking any endowed Hmong shaman about ur crackpipe ha'wet dreams because our family line are full of perfectly normal shaman including those who practice Khawv Koob for well over 5-6 generation; thus whatever ha'bullShieetZzz you are ha'bullShieetZing from your crackpipe is undoubtedly illegal substance induced ha'wet dreams akin for mental psychosis institutionali zation on a permanent basis  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

And Dab Khob Teeb is not a basket ya ha'fawkering ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless ha'idioctic HA'MUNG ha'stupid ha'ranting HA'MUNGINGLY ha'nonsense ha'incessantly ha'moron  ...  KEKEKE  ...   :idiot2:/ ::)  ( Khob means cup ha'fawkering ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless ha'idioctic HA'MUNG ha'stupid ha'idioct  ...  kekeke  ...   8) )

chidorix0x

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 09:08:39 PM »

DUHafTARDlies,

And exactly what is this "basket", or "ghost basket" called and referred to as since your ha'wet dreams grandfather practices this crack/opium pipe black magic  ( ::)/ :idiot2:) eh you ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless ha'idioctic HA'MUNG ha'ranting HA'MUNGINGLY ha'nonsense ha'incessantly  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

Yes, please go ask your ha'wet dreams crack/opium pipe ha'friend and ha'momma  otay ha'buffoon regarding ya ha'fawkering ha'bullShieetZzz ... get the exact precise verbiage of your ha'wet dreams "ghost basket ", which there is absolutely no such thing in/within Hmong Shamanism,  Khawv Koob, and even the dark arts, better known as "tso dab" ...  you ha'fawkering ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless ha'idioctic ha'wet dreams ha'idioctic HA'MUNG ha'ranting HA'MUNGINGLY ha'nonsense ha'incessantly  ...  kekeke  ...   8)

Ha'HINT :
Your idiocy is gonna call it "pob taub dab" right? LOLz! Fawcking dumpaZz ha'moron ...  kekeke  ...   >:D. Epic fail ha'idioctic HA'MUNG ha'stupidity!

chidorix0x

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 03:41:31 PM »
...  kekeke. ...   :2funny:

DUHaftardLIES  ...   :idiot2:  ...   ::)   ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

U truly are an ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless ha'idioctic HA'MUNG ha'ranting Ha'stOOpidity  ha'idioctically ha'incessantly HA'MUNGINGLY ha'nonsense HA'MUNG  ...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:

Now, u r pulling ha'shiETzzz outta ya stanky crackpipe ha'wet dreams ha'aZz  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D Yet u never answered my question of whytz duhAftaTARD ghost basket called in Hmong,  or ib ur crass HA'MUNG  ...  kekeke  ...   :idiot2:

Ha'HINT :
I already knew from the start you would eventually show that image, or something similar, as your ha'wet dreams ha'idioctic ha'proof which is why it is a given/ha'FACT u truly am an ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless ha'idioctic ha'nit-twit ha'mole-ron ha'idioct HA'MUNG ha'ranting HA'MUNGINGLY ha'nonsense ha'incessantly  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

Fyi, that is definitely not a Dab Khob Teeb, or arguably even a basket.  U probably r clueless what it is called in Hmong, or HA'MUNG  ...  kekeke  ...   :idiot2:  No, it is not called " pob tawb " ha'idioct  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

chidorix0x

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 04:36:19 PM »
...  kekeke  ...   :2funny::idiot2:/ ::) )

Ha'dish-TURD ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless ha'idioctic Ha'DOLT ha'keepers ha'burying ha'idiot-self ha'inTURD ha'deep-tards Ha'shiETzzz with more ha'bullShieetZzz ha'out-tards its ha'wet dreams ha'crackpipe ha'stanky   ha'aSSher-tardZzz  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

Ha'HINT :
First this ha'idioct claims his ha'friend and ha'crackpipe grand-uh-Ha'Mung-father knows and practices duh-UH-ghostbasket ( yet cannot say conclusively what it is called/referred to in Hmong/Ha'Mung )  ...  kekeke  ...   :idiot2:  Now it is DUHaftaTURD's  grand-uh-Ha'Mung-mummy who knows/practices this ha'bullShieetZzz  ( yet again cannot say precisely what this ghostbasket is called in Hmong/Ha'Mung )  ...  KEKEKE  ...   ::)

Who's next ha'idiot?  Ur ha'ANT-shIETz-TURDs ha'dead-sin-DUHcents, who ya ha'fawkering ha'wet dreams of/about  ...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:/ :idiot2:

Keep burying ha'self in ya ha'bullShieetZzz ha'idiot  ...  KEKEKE   ...   >:D

chidorix0x

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2016, 11:32:31 PM »
...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:  (   :idiot2:/ ::) )

Uh-DUH-ha'Mung ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless ha'idioctic HA'MUNG Ha'DOLT ha'keepers ha'burying ha'idiot-self ha'inTURD ha'deep-tards Ha'shiETzzz ha'ranting HA'MUNGINGLY ha'nonsense ha'incessantly  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

Ha'HINT :
Ya gramp's ha'opium ( he stole from villagers) ha'crackpipe ha'wet dreams induced ha'GhostEggs N ha'GhostBasket apparently is hereditary as evidenced in your very own ha'wet dreams ha'bullShieetZzz ha'incessant ha'rant ha'induced illegal substance  ( must be from all the work/smoking the weed ya is farming in Ca/OR)  ...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:/ O0

Shouldn't they be called; Weed-ghosteggs and Weed-ghostbasket though  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2016, 04:28:29 PM »
Is it suppose to be black magic or white magic.  I saw a thesis by someone local here and he referred it to white magic......... ..

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2016, 04:32:05 PM »

:idiot2:  ...  KEKEKE  ...   ::)

DUHaftardLIES,

Clearly you ha'truly ha'iSSherz ha'an uh-DUH-Ha'Mung ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'idiotic ha'clueless ha'dolt ha'ranting ha'nonsense ha'incessantly ha'duMPaSSh Ha'Mung  ...  kekeke  ...   >:D

HA'HINT:
Ghost Eggs, my left buttcRAck, ha'idiot.  Tsawb Qe los sis Tsawb Neeb is exactly that, NOT your ha'buLLshiETZ ha'idiocy that you dreamed up per/within your ha'wet-dreams ha'idiot.  I have personally witnessed this "shamanistic divinity" over a dozen times throughout my life, and have not only touched, removed, and eaten the eggs used, but have tried it myself with no success and am still very much alive and very healthy and more Hmong cultured/knowledgeable to this very day ya ha'idiot  ...  KEKEKE  ...   8)

Ghost Basket, yet another one of your ha'wet-dream fantasy.  There is practically no such thing in Hmong shamanistic practice/rituals -- including Hmong Black Magic (which is nonexistent).  Well, except per/within your ha'wet-dreams of course  ...  kekeke  ...   :idiot2:  ...  KEKEKE  ...   :2funny:   (BTW, Khawv Koob is "White Magic", if it were to be labeled, which has and is endowed with healing properties/spirituality/divinity.  And "Tso Dab", well, that would be considered "demonic casting/spells" literally which arguably IS NOT "Black Magic". Ha'DUH ha'idiot!  ...  kekeke  ...   O0

Get a ha'fawking ha'clue DUHaftardLIES ( ha'DUMbPaZZ ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'idiotic Ha'Mung )  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

I thought khawv koob is black magic but all this time it is white magic the word I was wondering from reading someone thesis last week.......... ....

chidorix0x

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2016, 07:33:43 PM »
Is it suppose to be black magic or white magic.  I saw a thesis by someone local here and he referred it to white magic...........

I thought khawv koob is black magic but all this time it is white magic the word I was wondering from reading someone thesis last week.......... ....

It is/was none other than "MOI" who referred to khawv Koob as white magic here.  ( ha'AZZ ha'furZZz ha'anyTARDz ha'thesis  --  I seriously doubt any/ha'ALL ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless ha'idiotic ha'edumacated ha'ranting ha'idiotically, like DUHaftaTURD's ghosteggs and ghostbaskets -- which it never could answer, or give a definitive name/explanation of/about except ranting about grandpa ha'buLLShiETTzzz and grandma ha'donKEYaSSh ) ha'haZZerz ha'a ha'clue ha'whatTURDS ha'day ha'bee ha'ranting ha'buTTarDS with respect to khawv koob except their utter ignorance/stupidity  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D)

Long story short, khawv koob has nothing to do with witchcraft, demonic spells, and/or voodoo -- aka black magic, or remotely close  --  which clearly the lot of you ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'idiotic ha'clueless ha'edumacated ha'DOLTs ha'ranting ha'nonsense Ha'Munginly Ha'Mung are engrossed in ( yet know nothing factual and/or fictional about those non-Hmong practices/cults either except your utter ignorance, stupidity, and ha'idiotic Ha'Mungness)  ...  ha'DUH!  ...  kekeke  ...   :idiot2:

The most likely explanation for all your Ha'Mung ha'ignorant ha'clueless ha'edumacated ha'stupidity likely lies in the fact that you are without a doubt 100% Hmong stupid:  linguistic wise, culture, and customs/arts the likes of khawv koob, yeeb yaig, and dab qhuas  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D  Thus you ha'idiotic Ha'Mung automatically/directly associate whatever you think is Hmong, or observe casually/ignorantly from afar, with what stupid nonsense you see, hear, and conceptualize in America via popular culture, sensationalize d media, and/or dramatized cinematic settings  ...  KEKEKE  ...   :idiot2:

Ha'HINT:
There is practically NO Black Magic in Hmong whatsoever.  Yeah, show me duh-UH-Ha'Mung ha'thesis that says otherwise, or any sources, facts, and even hearsay/wives tales/village legends  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

Yeah, someone is gonna claim "_______" is Hmong black magic.   :2funny:  ...   :idiot2:  And then I will Ha'Mung that Ha'Mung ha'idiot back into its ha'CAVE exactly like DUHaftaLIES  ...  kekeke  ...   8)

Advertisements