Advertisement

Author Topic: Missha at Target Online  (Read 1334 times)

zena

Missha at Target Online
« on: April 27, 2016, 10:55:09 AM »
I just learned this.  How crazy!  I think I'm going to love Target more now.  It's the only drug store I know that carries Korean brands.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 12:59:54 PM by moonangel »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: Missha at Target Online
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 11:40:00 AM »
Would you mind giving your opinion on some of the products?  I read some reviews last night after seeing your post but I would like to hear your view and experiences as well.  I've never tried any of their products so they're somewhat new to me.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

zena

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 12:54:40 PM »
I've really just started researching more deeply into the Korean skincare products within the last month or so so I'm pretty new to it myself.  As mentioned in the other post where I listed my steps, I have been using cleansing oil for a long time and I think I might have even tried a similar routine to the Korean one without even realizing it but after the research, I realized that there was reason for it.  Before, I just did it blindly, not realizing why and what the outcome would be.  Now I understand why and so when I use the steps, I'm excited because I have a goal in place and that is to keep my skin feeling and looking healthy.  It could have been that at the time I didn't have aging skin so I didn't care so much about keeping my skin healthy.

As for the LENEIGE and Missha now being sold at Target, I've only purchased the LENEIGE (at a store location, not online) and I love it.  I haven't purchased the Missha from Target yet and was hoping they'd have the famous essence but they don't.  They only have the spray version and I might try that later.  I have purchased a Missha BB cream from the Missha website in the past and didn't like it.  It was too white for my skin and made my skin oily and I think it might have even broke me out.

The only other products that I purchased are the Garnier Micellar Water, Simple Micellar Water, and Dr. Jart+ Cleansing Water that are part of the routine (besides the Estee Lauder Essence and the Estee Lauder Serum and the Shiseido Ibuki mist but I don't think the mist is part of the routine).  The Garnier and Simple waters are okay.  They don't do too much but the Dr. Jart+ water has ingredients that work so I only use it once a day now.  I initially started out using it twice a day but it's too strong so I've reduced and I will probably reduce usage even less to maybe every other day or once a week until my skin gets used to it.

When I do more sampling and testing, I'll share my reviews.  These products are serious stuff so I have to take it slow and do one item at a time otherwise my skin gets super sensitive and painful.

zena

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 05:52:06 PM »
So doing more researching and learned that Lineage is actually owned by AmorePacific and Amorepacific products are sold at Sephora, it's the higher end product.  On Wiki, it says Amorepacific also owns Etude House, Innisfree, and Sulwahsoo.

Korean products are growing like crazy in the USA.  I've read that there is an Etude House and some other Korean makeup skincare stores opened in New York.  I'm curious if AmorePacific is a good stock to purchase since it's products are just increasingly being advertised and purchased.

I get a lot of my reviews and info from Instagram.  I probably follow over 50 Korean Skincare gurus and brands.  My research is done on YT, Wiki and Google.  :)

Advertisements