Advertisement

Author Topic: I think girls be coming to the gym purposely trying to show off.  (Read 2677 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I mean some of the things they wear!!!!!

I normally just throw on an old Tahir and some shorts...I'm sure females can do the same...but they prefer tight tight spandex or yoga pants and tight tight sports bra....I mean they are practically naked...

There's no need for all of that...it makes my neck hurt from having to look up at the ceiling all the time.

Once this lady came out from the gym as I was walking in and she had like... might as well be a skimpy 2 peice bikini...she was so fit, she had a nice little but, she obviously woks that muscle..but her bottom was so skin tight and just covered barely anything....yo u could see 3/4 of her buttcheeks!!  And her top was just as skimpy....

I mean cheezez whiz!!!  Ladies help us out, save our necks please!!!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: I think girls be coming to the gym purposely trying to show off.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 02:24:04 PM »

Like that's how much but she was showing

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

MSV

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 10:35:48 PM »
You worked hard for the body so why not show it off?  ::)  :D

How about them girls who come with their faces caked up with 5 lbs of make up? I've seen some when I go to the gym and all I'm thinking is..."girl, are you really here to workout?"

zena

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 12:30:58 PM »
At the gym I think it's okay.  Do what you have to do to stay motivated.  This is why my husband won't let me go to the gym 'cause he knows guys will check me out and he doesn't approve of that.  I totally understand.  I do try to wear skin tight workout clothes when I go running and biking and hiking 'cause it makes me feel good.  I go with husband though.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 12:42:28 PM »
Whatever makes you feel good. They're flaunting and we're looking. Yoga pants ftw. Btw, they cover nothing at all do they?

TheDeviousOne

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 03:03:01 PM »
Are u gay?

Sent from the future

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2016, 01:38:41 AM »
I do agree with you, thePoster. Not only do they wear revealing strangling clothes but they prance around always doing butt exercises only and not break a sweat.  :idiot2:

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Offline Superan

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +52
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2016, 10:07:36 AM »
How about the dudes in g string muscle shirt and compression short?

'MELT AWAY WITH ME"

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2016, 03:18:31 PM »
How about the dudes in g string muscle shirt and compression short?

I dont understand it either.

Advertisements