Advertisement

Author Topic: 4 Questions for the Mindful Traveler - My latest blog post!  (Read 2061 times)

fres thao

As a life long learner I yearned to travel and live abroad.  At a young age I’d research and study people, cultures and landscapes of the world, understanding that actual experience would surpass anything I read in a book or saw on a screen.  My young wandering and wondering mind gave way to who I am, pushing me to be open-minded and inquisitive, and teaching me the importance of positively contributing to a greater world at large.  Decades later I haven’t stopped wandering and wondering.  I just do it more often and in far away places. 

To read more, and see some awesome photos of our journey, click here:  http://soulswithwings.com/blog/2016/7/28/4-questions-for-the-mindful-traveler

Any thoughts or feedback would be much appreciated!

Thanks for reading!

Fly High!

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 11:59:14 AM by fres thao »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

dust

Re: 4 Questions for the Mindful Traveler - My latest blog post!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 11:28:52 AM »
Well that was deceiving.

I was expecting to see the four questions here, not on another site.  :-\

fres thao

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 12:32:38 PM »
Thanks for sharing!!  The places you have been and the pictures you have taken.......fa ntastic.  I'll go read more when I'm free.  Safe travels brother.

Thanks for reading!  Much appreciated!

fres thao

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 12:33:27 PM »
Well that was deceiving.

I was expecting to see the four questions here, not on another site.  :-\

They're only a click away.  :D

And it'll help us if you go directly to our website to read them as well.  (That way we can continue traveling and providing insight as to what exists out there!) 

Advertisements