Advertisement

Author Topic: I did not know that you cannot throw the ball in the air and catch it.  (Read 28962 times)

bulbasaur

Re: I did not know that you cannot throw the ball in the air and catch it.
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2016, 05:07:21 PM »
Reading comprehension is important.  And, it is still illegal on many courts. 

Any more questions?   :2funny:

Actually you're more concerned about me!!!

Even though you said you wouldn't, you just did make the call!

All I'm saying is I catch and release, you take the fish home!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2016, 05:18:22 PM »
Here is some advice: Don't hate the playa, hate the game. 

You are so concerned about me, that you fail to realize that it is the game.  You can insult me all you like.  You can make assumptions about me all you like.  You can make irrelevant fish analogies all you like.  At the end of the day, many courts consider your fake shot to be illegal.

The game is the game.  I'm not hating the game or the player.   If you was a guy that catch and released, you would realize it!

Untill you stop bringing fishes home you'll never understand!

In a sense, I guess you can say you have not reached that level of bball nirvana yet.

Untill then, you're not going to see the point or understand it!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

bulbasaur

« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2016, 05:22:09 PM »
Any more questions?  Because your move is still considered illegal on many courts.  :2funny:

The game is the game.  I'm not hating the game or the player.   If you was a guy that catch and released, you would realize it!

Untill you stop bringing fishes home you'll never understand!

In a sense, I guess you can say you have not reached that level of bball nirvana yet.

Untill then, you're not going to see the point or understand it!

FetishDream

« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2016, 04:39:50 PM »
Any more questions?  Because your move is still considered illegal on many courts.  :2funny:

one more question for you

you said this

"Good ballers don't worry about what the rules are or what ball is being used or who is calling what.  Let the scrubs worry about that stuff.  In your case, go right ahead and worry about "nazis.""

how do you know that good ballers don't worry about what the rules are?  You are not even a good baller yourself and if good ballers do not care then why are players in the nba be crying when a foul is against them?  Surely they must cared about the rules or why play? 

proving once against that your logic talk is all horsechit.   :2funny:

bulbasaur

« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2016, 04:48:30 PM »
how do you know that good ballers don't worry about what the rules are?   Magic, Bird, Jordan, etc.  When they lose, they don't blame it on the rules. 

why are players in the nba be crying when a foul is against them? They are not complaining about the rule; they are complaining about the call.  Not the same thing. 

Surely they must cared about the rules or why play?    Again, they care about the calls, not the rules. 

The rules can be whatever as long as it is fair.  In the case of this thread, many people consider thePoster's move illegal. 

You just mad that you are often wrong. That is why you are stalking me.   :2funny:

one more question for you

you said this

"Good ballers don't worry about what the rules are or what ball is being used or who is calling what.  Let the scrubs worry about that stuff.  In your case, go right ahead and worry about "nazis.""

how do you know that good ballers don't worry about what the rules are?  You are not even a good baller yourself and if good ballers do not care then why are players in the nba be crying when a foul is against them?  Surely they must cared about the rules or why play? 

proving once against that your logic talk is all horsechit.   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2016, 04:55:35 PM »
how do you know that good ballers don't worry about what the rules are?  Magic, Bird, Jordan, etc.  When they lose, they don't blame it on the rules.

Wow.. just wow..  magic bird and jordan are the only good ballers and they told you that?   :2funny:

why are players in the nba be crying when a foul is against them? They are not complaining about the rule; they are complaining about the call.  Not the same thing. 

They are complaining about the foul which is the same thing as the call.  So bad ballers complain about the rules then?   :2funny:

Surely they must cared about the rules or why play?   Again, they care about the calls, not the rules. 
The rules can be whatever as long as it is fair.  In the case of this thread, many people consider thePoster's move illegal.

In the case of this thread, you are still wrong.  The poster can play on my court and have fun with his illegal to non illegal moves.  IT's street ball for crying out loud.  Only nazi like you would ban him from street ball because he is crying foul.   :2funny:

bulbasaur

« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2016, 04:59:00 PM »
*yawns*
magic bird and jordan are the only good ballers and they told you that? You forgot "etc"

So bad ballers complain about the rules then?  yes

In the case of this thread, many people consider thePoster's move illegal.  If you want to play by different rules, then go ahead.  There are many different kinds of basketball. 

FetishDream

« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2016, 05:02:06 PM »
*yawns*
magic bird and jordan are the only good ballers and they told you that? You forgot "etc"

So bad ballers complain about the rules then?  yes

In the case of this thread, many people consider thePoster's move illegal.  If you want to play by different rules, then go ahead.  There are many different kinds of basketball.

So who are the ball ballers that complains about the rule then?   :2funny:

bulbasaur

« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2016, 05:03:51 PM »
So who are the ball ballers that complains about the rule then? In this thread, it is thePoster.  He created the thread to specifically complain about the rule. 

So who are the ball ballers that complains about the rule then?   :2funny:

bulbasaur

« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2016, 05:04:50 PM »

FetishDream

« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2016, 05:08:08 PM »

"So bad ballers complain about the rules then?  yes"

When asked if bad ballers are complaining, the dude said yes. 
When asked who are these bad ballers who are complaining about the rules?

No answer. 

I'm done here too.   :2funny:

bulbasaur

« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2016, 05:11:12 PM »
When asked who are these bad ballers who are complaining about the rules?  In this thread, it is thePoster.

"So bad ballers complain about the rules then?  yes"

When asked if bad ballers are complaining, the dude said yes. 
When asked who are these bad ballers who are complaining about the rules?

No answer. 

I'm done here too.   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2016, 05:13:42 PM »
When asked who are these bad ballers who are complaining about the rules?  In this thread, it is thePoster.

when asked for good ballers, he goes to the nba names.

When asked for bad ballers, he goes for theposter.

I rest my case here.  Too funny  :2funny:

bulbasaur

« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2016, 05:16:25 PM »

when asked for good ballers, he goes to the nba names.

When asked for bad ballers, he goes for theposter.

I rest my case here.  Too funny  :2funny:

Advertisements