Advertisement

Author Topic: Dang, I did not realize the arguement was still going! NOw it's locked!  (Read 10951 times)

bulbasaur

Re: Dang, I did not realize the arguement was still going! NOw it's locked!
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2016, 07:15:00 PM »
On YOUR court that is fine, but on someone else's court, it may not be.  Is that too hard for you to understand?  You got your rules.  Other people have their rules.  Stop whining about the rules.   :2funny:

The poster is talking about balling on his court where Petty rule is something you yet to understand.  Matter of fact, cities wide, petty violations are a no call.  Street balling at your local park is meant for exercise, not drawing out the nazi rule demon from yourself.  :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

Re: Dang, I did not realize the arguement was still going! NOw it's locked!
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2016, 06:48:20 PM »
You know what all of this really is?  Food. 

Take any dish, and there are probably different recipes.  Let's look at spaghetti.  Some people like it spicy.  Some like it meaty.  Some like it vegetarian.  Whatever.  Cook it the way you like to eat it.  Go to your favorite restaurant.  Whatever kind of spaghetti YOU like is fine, but don't delude yourself that YOUR personal tastes are going to be liked by everyone.  Why complain about how someone else likes their spaghetti? 

Some people are picky eaters and only like to eat their food their own way.  Personally, I enjoy all kinds of food courts around the world.  I enjoy all kinds of basketball courts around the world. 

Like this post: 0

Advertisements