Advertisement

Author Topic: So I'll be "graduating" soon, about two months ...and I as thinking...  (Read 4630 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Some of the graduates have thier wives or parents or S/O there...

And I was thinking...  "maybe I should have a S/O there too..."

Since nkaujsee and Summerberry aren't hooking me up with a hottie...

I was thinking...i think it'd be kinda funnie if I just hire a S/O ....

I think I'll probably be making a speech becuase I'll might have the highest GPA...

I went to the last recent graduation...a nd also a few in the past and everyone always thank thier family, wives, etc etc...

I was thinking it'd be funnie if I hire a gf..id make sure she was a tall blonde and busty, preferably fake ones...makeup on, put on in a clubbing kinda way..and dressed up in a clubbish kinda way...and when I make my speech I'll ask if she can stand up and I'll put on some fake emotions and pretend I'm almost crying...

I think it'd be funnie!!!!

Right?  Yalls might not think it's funnie but I do!

Think that's what I might do.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

can

Re: So I'll be "graduating" soon, about two months ...and I as thinking...
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 02:13:16 PM »
you go ahead and do whatever makes you happy

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: So I'll be "graduating" soon, about two months ...and I as thinking...
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 03:40:12 PM »
I know what yalls thinking... "Highest GPA??!?!   He's always on the internet! "

I do hope I get the highest GPA, I'll hit up the bars, clubs, strip clubs, and make a tinder account!

An outfit like this...I think it'll be funnie all the guy's trying to sneak a look and thinking "dang, that's his gf?!!?! becuase it'd be such an "odd couple" and all the girls getting all insecured and talking alot of crap to each other about the girl's outfit.

Maybe I have a different sense of humor... but hey, it'll be funnie... which brings me to... 

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

kyrie_eleison

I'm sure your boyfriend will love to go with you. 

Jenlee9

She might even stick around afterwards....

Advertisements