Advertisement

Author Topic: Dylan sentenced to 13 years, plus 17 years of supervision  (Read 8862 times)

HUNG TU LO

Dylan sentenced to 13 years, plus 17 years of supervision
« on: October 19, 2016, 05:45:08 PM »
http://wsau.com/news/articles/2016/oct/19/rules-for-dylan-yang-sentencing/

Considering the max for his charged crime is 60 years, and the prosecutors were pushing for 40, this ain't so bad. He'll stay at juvie until 18, then get credit for about 2 years so all he has to do is lay low in state penitentiary for 9 years.

Lesson of the day: fighting nigs over racial slurs ain't worth it. Fighting over words ain't worth it. You don't like someone or something that someone said, walk the other way.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Re: Dylan sentenced to 13 years, plus 17 years of supervision
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 06:28:10 PM »

Considering the max for his charged crime is 60 years, and the prosecutors were pushing for 40, this ain't so bad. He'll stay at juvie until 18, then get credit for about 2 years so all he has to do is lay low in state penitentiary for 9 years.

Lesson of the day: fighting nigs over racial slurs ain't worth it. Fighting over words ain't worth it. You don't like someone or something that someone said, walk the other way.

So if it were a typical white teenager with the same crime, how many years does he/she get? I don't know too much about the case but knowing that some kid brought a bb gun to shoot you and you stabbed the sob to death in self defense. Get's charged with "murder" and judge the white jurors/prosecutors pushing for 40 or 60 year sentence. That's just unfair! If a BB gun isn't considered weapon, how can a knife be classified as a weapon also. It lacks lethal striking distance and person weilding is at a disadvantage as well. BB gun is a lethal weapon, have no white person seen a .22 BB taking out a full grown cow?

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 08:47:07 PM »

It's not 13yrs without parole so, he'll get off early with good behavior.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 11:07:50 PM »
So if it were a typical white teenager with the same crime, how many years does he/she get?

The typical white teenage boy usually doesn't band together with other white teenage boys and call themselves "Nordic True Bloods" or some other whacky gangster name. The typical white teenager doesn't invite a rival group to come over and fight it out. When I was in middle school and high school, when there was a fight involving white kids, they were either running, or curled in in fetal position not wanting to fight back.

Dylan himself isn't even a typical Hmong teenage boy. The typical Hmong teenage boy doesn't claim "Hmong True Bloods" or whatever ducktard group name. The typical Hmong teenage boy doesn't get expelled from a California middle school for bringing a knife and marijuana to school and then upon moving to Wausau, WI, is again caught with marijuana in school.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 11:27:11 PM »
Resolutions for people and another reminder for us but at the cost of others.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

ok-fine-version3

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2016, 11:52:51 AM »

Amen.

baddabing

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2016, 12:01:50 PM »
Lesson learned, teach your kids not to kill other kids and avoid fights at all cost. O0

What Dylan should have done was called the police right away and have them arrested for coming over to his house, that's even better than fighting them.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 10:45:41 AM by baddabing »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2016, 02:20:06 PM »
They must have made him mad. That's why they ended up not liking it when he was mad.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2016, 09:53:21 AM »
So if it were a typical white teenager with the same crime, how many years does he/she get? I don't know too much about the case but knowing that some kid brought a bb gun to shoot you and you stabbed the sob to death in self defense. Get's charged with "murder" and judge the white jurors/prosecutors pushing for 40 or 60 year sentence. That's just unfair! If a BB gun isn't considered weapon, how can a knife be classified as a weapon also. It lacks lethal striking distance and person weilding is at a disadvantage as well. BB gun is a lethal weapon, have no white person seen a .22 BB taking out a full grown cow?

According to what was presented in the trial, there was no gun present when Dylan made the decision to go get the knife. The guy came to the house with a gun and Dylan ran inside the house. He later came back out and saw that guy fighting his friend (no evidence of the gun was present at the moment ). That's why it wasn't self defense.

sweetvoice

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2016, 01:39:37 PM »
I hope parents will learn from this situation and do anything to avoid their kids to join gangs or act in violent as little as age 13 or age 15. I hope that Dylan will learn from this situation not to kill anymore. Sorry, but Dylan didn't show any signs of tears or sadness of emotional feelings when he read the sorry letter so to me that was strange. Everything is happening so fast to Dylan so Honestly I don't believe Dylan really meant sorry from the bottom of his heart in the sorry letter. I do not ever agree 100 percent for people who takes a sharp knife and runs and kill.  I hope Dylan will study hard in school while he is serving time. hopefully, he will choose a career that he someday will help educate younger children to stay out of gangs and violent. I hope that the victim of the boy who got shot his parents will learn that it doesn't take a day for a kid age 13 to get this violent as far as agreeing with carrying a fake gun and pretending to shoot it towards other people. The act of these two children's violent might of began at a early age and years of acting upon it that lead them to this point that is why parents need to be strong and find help for their children at a young age before it is too late.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 07:03:37 PM by sweetvoice »

threedegree

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2016, 10:54:55 AM »
I hope parents will learn from this situation and do anything to avoid their kids to join gangs or act in violent as little as age 13 or age 15. I hope that Dylan will learn from this situation not to kill anymore. Sorry, but Dylan didn't show any signs of tears or sadness of emotional feelings when he read the sorry letter so to me that was strange. Everything is happening so fast to Dylan so Honestly I don't believe Dylan really meant sorry from the bottom of his heart in the sorry letter. I do not ever agree 100 percent for people who takes a sharp knife and runs and kill. I hope Dylan will study hard in school while he is serving time. hopefully, he will choose a career that he someday will help educate younger children to stay out of gangs and violent. I hope that the victim of the boy who got shot his parents will learn that it doesn't take a day for a kid age 13 to get this violent as far as agreeing with carrying a fake gun and pretending to shoot it towards other people. The act of these two children's violent might of began at a early age and years of acting upon it that lead them to this point that is why parents need to be strong and find help for their children at a young age before it is too late.

goodluck getting a job as a felon - basically he's f*cked for life.   
just another reminder of the sometimes small things we do that lead to big life altering events

sweetvoice

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2016, 11:22:08 AM »

goodluck getting a job as a felon - basically he's f*cked for life.   
just another reminder of the sometimes small things we do that lead to big life altering events

you know what he can study what ever he likes while serving his time..for example, he likes computer graphic designer trust me he can study while he is serving and become a computer graphic designer...he can speak up in public once he get out about young kids avoiding gangs and stay of out violents..

threedegree

Threedegree
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2016, 12:00:22 AM »
Right...I can see it now. Dr Dylan yang giving motivationAL speeches in a few years. 

sweetvoice

Re: Threedegree
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2016, 12:03:54 PM »
Right...I can see it now. Dr Dylan yang giving motivationAL speeches in a few years.

he is doing time now and we don't know his future plans... so why don't we just take care of yourselves by making sure we have health insurance coverage for our family okay and that we have a job to pay for our bills.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 12:07:05 PM by sweetvoice »

Advertisements