Advertisement

Author Topic: Saudi student killed in Menominee Wi.. How much is Trump to blame?  (Read 5400 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Saudi student killed in Menominee Wi.. How much is Trump to blame?
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2016, 07:18:39 PM »
then go ahead and vote for Hillary and if after she wins and  FBI concludes that she gets to go in to do time then you and the rest who are going along with you will get a new leader to replace her then. Sorry, but just to let you know the obamacare is not a healthcare that I believe will benefit American into the future.
Okay.  I will just so you can buy that bumper sticker that says "Don't blame me, I didn't vote for her".   O0

Btw, a vote for Trump is a wasted vote so you can pick one of the other candidates and be wasting just the same amount of your time.  Might want to consider voting for someone else just so you too can tell your party you didn't vote for Trump either.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

sweetvoice

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2016, 07:25:16 PM »
Okay.  I will just so you can buy that bumper sticker that says "Don't blame me, I didn't vote for her".   O0

Btw, a vote for Trump is a wasted vote so you can pick one of the other candidates and be wasting just the same amount of your time.  Might want to consider voting for someone else just so you too can tell your party you didn't vote for Trump either.

why didnt you respond if you have health insurance at this time or not? why leave that part out?

can

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2016, 09:13:36 PM »
just a reminder it is 2016 not 1975.

America is a lot better in 2016 than it is in 1975 and the American people are voting for a better future. soon we'll have Universal healthcare and you won't have to worry no more. here are more facts for you so you can sleep at night. O0

Eighty-six percent of the people who are newly insured through Obamacare are very satisfied or somewhat satisfied with the coverage, whether in private plans or expanded Medicaid. A total of 91 percent are satisfied with the doctors who are covered in their plans, and nearly 70 percent have used their coverage and seen a doctor. Among them, 62 percent say they would not have been able to access or afford this coverage before the law.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2016, 11:04:35 PM »
why didnt you respond if you have health insurance at this time or not? why leave that part out?
oh.. I probably didn't see that part whatever it was.  You lost me a page 200 of your essay.  I don't usually waste that much time reading boring responses that is irrevelent to me.  Ask me that question by itself amd I might just answer it as a seperate item instead of asking a bunch of pointless questions just to confuse yourself.

Advertisements