Advertisement

Author Topic: Shamanism  (Read 4125 times)

TheAfterLife

Shamanism
« on: November 06, 2016, 02:23:31 AM »
I just realized that Hmong religion dates back to Chiyou's time. If we go according to our original ways, we are supposed to worship our king like gods. Then we have these polytheistic spirits to worship and appease so that they won't hurt us, which sounds a lot like master and slave, why would your own ancestors would come back to hurt you? My grandmother wouldn't hurt me. She was a shaman, but that's her choice. What's interesting is that Hmong don't do king worship like how North Korea and Thailand are doing it. No offense to Hmong religion from a Christian who studies Jewish and Greek bible, I find my religion to be a bunch of religious whores and not very faithful to one deity spouse. We only appease our ancestor like as if it was some bargaining trade so that they can fuk off. What I know about my own Hmong Shamanism, which is very little to known in any school, why would your own ancestors would try to kill one of your own family members? That's the part that boggles my mind. My mom, who went to Thailand and came back--true story, not a lie--my mother lost her faith in God is because we were facing money crisis in our family. She was attacked by a beautiful man that dress like those Chinese clothes; however, the one thing that was off about him is his teeth. Whenever he smiles and grin, it's nothing but fangs. My mom saw my grandmother in her dreams that she wanted her to die so that they can live happily ever after in the after life. Basically, kuv niam mag daug dab. This entity that look handsome and sexy in front of my mom wants my dad to die is because of his faith in God. But, by doing that, it wants my mom so that IT can break my dad's heart. My mom's best friend, who she had been the witness of this spooky ride in Chenrai, it attacked her before whispering to her ears in bed and said, "if you leave her in this village, that's fine. I will take good care of her." My mom's friend got really spooked and it didn't feel right. My mother got really sick from the attacks as they left Thailand after visiting one of our families over there.

The spookiest thing about this: this thing that wants my mom and dad to die had a blue face, a creepy smile, handsome and tall; yet, it used my grandmother to lure my mom to her own death. My brother, who is a part time professor at a city college, the same entity came and attacked one of his students. A Mexican boy was sitting in one of those chairs that can spin around 360, something lifted his chair as it was being thrown across at the back of the room. That Mexican boy said that he saw something scary as he was already curled up in his legs, all scared to the bone. After the class, a young Mexican girl, who I think she's a freak, can see dead people and other entities. She said that there was a young man who died not too long ago, was following him. She'd even pointed out who the guy was in one of my brother's picture. That guy, who I am not going to name, was going to marry my sister-in-law from my brother's wife side. He died in a car accident in Fresno. He was following my brother. Then she also said that she has seen a tall Chinese man who had been attacking my mom's dreams when she had returned back to America, this little psychic girl told my brother to go and get a priest. We did eventually and that entity never came back.

If you are reading this, why would my grandmother would attack my mom since my mom is the ONLY daughter who is the most obedient in my grandmother's family. Why would she teamed up with a demon? Ever since my grandma died, my mom has been constantly been dreaming the miss of her own mother before going to Thailand and losing her faith in God. This is a question for shaman people. Do your own grandparents wants your parents to die is because of their sadness? Why would they do that? Also, why would someone's grandparents would team up with some scary tall dude?

I am just curious to know--not to hurt my fellow Hmong people, but just curious. This has been bothering me sometimes and I know my grandma would dare to say this to her own obedient daughter just to die and come live with her along this creepy tall dude. I know that Hmong people has gone through this before since in our community, we have experience these atrocities of pain before they are taken from the other side.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 02:26:15 AM by TheAfterLife »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Re: Shamanism
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 09:30:21 AM »
Go to youtube type pie00infinite in the search column for real Hmong shaman mediums not make believe stuff like what your typing there...

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 06:49:23 PM »
Go to youtube type pie00infinite in the search column for real Hmong shaman mediums not make believe stuff like what your typing there...

Hmong shaman are like fortune tellers... they are a load of crap.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 11:50:06 PM »
But how does that answer to my question: why would your own ancestors would hurt you if they are your family? God does hurt His children; He forsakes them before coming back to remarry the new covenant of man.

God does not hurt his children... his children disobeyed him and sinned. He allowed them to get hurt so they will know to come home to get heal and rest.  O0

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 01:46:56 PM »
If you are so into Ancient Hmong Shamanism just study Zhou Dynasty archives on ritual folklore and compare to it Hmong.
巫 = Wu = Vwm = Crazy/Shaman
毉 = Shi+Yi = Sis Yis = First+Shaman
寧 = Ning = Neeb = peace harmony, maybe(old Hmong usage)
Basically, Wu and Yi are use interchangably as Vwm and Yis. Neeb comes from Ning means peace and harmony.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_(shaman)#Wu_in_Zhou_received_texts

Test your might!

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 11:14:13 AM »
afterlfie...yo u ducken moron...

people didn't appease the bible god...and the bible god flooded the world...dumas mother idiot ducker....befo re you talk about other religion, talk about the ducken idiot bible god...and maybe you will understand.

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2017, 05:14:18 PM »
i could tolerate unlearned people...but idiots are the scum of life....how could anyone talk about other gods hurting their people and then pretends to be ducken blind when their god hurts them?  ducken moron

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 12:31:51 AM »
So, are you against karma? Karma is God's weapon. What goes around, comes around. Evil say evil is good, but evil will say, "Good is evil." You want to know why? Because Good is a bich and will always win against evil.

Shamanism is the title. It's been awhile that I got on this thing. The truth is, Shamanism is nothing more than another version like those people who died in the Book of Judges. Relativism rules this realm of shamanism since there IS no judge in the afterlife. We all go to the same place--that also includes adolf hitler and all of those bad people to go with the good people. Didn't God say that he will separate the lambs away from the goats?

If you think God is evil, how can you judge Him when all moral principles comes from him? If you don't believe there is a God, why judge? Are you God? I believe in God and I can use HIS name to judge you or anyone else. IF there is no God, why bring up moral principles in the first place? Why bich at people and waste your time when there isn't a God or a Judge to so as we speak? If there is a God, then you can judge me. If there isn't, you can't say that I am RIGHT or WRONG. There is no RIGHT or WRONG. They don't exist when God doesn't exist.

lame. we went through all this already.

and you didn't even answer about how jehova is sexist and misogynistic. when called out on your false advertisement or fake news, you ran off only.

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2017, 08:42:52 AM »
Hmong shaman are like fortune tellers... they are a load of crap.
I am accurate, but did ya see cheating Hmong wife in america? and the death of Hmong couples in milwakee how did I know that a year ahead of schedule I mention the events in my st Paul video part 1.  The video is about a year ahead.   I am correct go check for yourself.   My psychic powers are not full of it.   I am the real Hmong shamanist.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 08:47:06 AM by shadowball »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2017, 09:04:14 AM »
So, are you against karma? Karma is God's weapon. What goes around, comes around. Evil say evil is good, but evil will say, "Good is evil." You want to know why? Because Good is a bich and will always win against evil.

Shamanism is the title. It's been awhile that I got on this thing. The truth is, Shamanism is nothing more than another version like those people who died in the Book of Judges. Relativism rules this realm of shamanism since there IS no judge in the afterlife. We all go to the same place--that also includes adolf hitler and all of those bad people to go with the good people. Didn't God say that he will separate the lambs away from the goats?

If you think God is evil, how can you judge Him when all moral principles comes from him? If you don't believe there is a God, why judge? Are you God? I believe in God and I can use HIS name to judge you or anyone else. IF there is no God, why bring up moral principles in the first place? Why bich at people and waste your time when there isn't a God or a Judge to so as we speak? If there is a God, then you can judge me. If there isn't, you can't say that I am RIGHT or WRONG. There is no RIGHT or WRONG. They don't exist when God doesn't exist.

First explain why morals can't exist without god. And second, if morals are based on god, then it's meaningless because morals can and did changed depending on how god feels.

Advertisements