Advertisement

Author Topic: Life's Milestones  (Read 29505 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +148
    • View Profile
Re: Life's Milestones
« Reply #135 on: May 05, 2021, 06:54:37 PM »
Car Issues & Bus rides

My car has car troubles.  The mechanic said it'll take a while, a day or two, to get them fixed.  Instead of calling home, I decided to take the city transportation .  While waiting for the bus, I wonder if anyone I know drives by.  I was waiting at a very busy intersection part of town.  Good thing no such thing as "what are you doing at the bus stop ;D ;D ;D ;D" It has been almost three decades since I last rode on one.  It was a relaxing ride but I was mindful of COVID and other passengers were too.  We all kept our distance and no one said anything.  Sitting inside that bus reminds me of my college days, my main mode of transportation rain or shine.  Not sure when I'll ever take another ride again so I cherish the moment...

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +148
    • View Profile
Re: Life's Milestones
« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2021, 11:23:47 AM »
Road Trip

Just got back from a road trip to Glacier National Park.  The drive WEST was amazing.  Droved passed MN to SD to MT.   The part of MN closer to SD is dry and good for raising cattle.  Once arrived in SD and MT, they are cattle country.  Everywhere the eye can see are rolling grass hills, no trees, and cattle.  Few agriculture, if any.  Badlands in SD is beautiful and beautiful weather to match:  puffy clouds, clear blue sky, and sun, plenty of sun.  Glacier National Park is beautiful and went on several hikes.  That's all I'm going to say for now otherwise I could write several pages ;D ;D ;D ;D

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements