Advertisement

Author Topic: I definately want to do another across the country trip agian..  (Read 5359 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I definately want to do another across the country trip agian..
« on: January 18, 2017, 12:18:33 AM »
This time not in my lil s2k!

Man, I really wanted to check out all the states I passed through but dang! I had so much stuff in my lil car it was just uncomfortable to drive around with.

I'm looking for a nice 4 door sedan or like I been saying, a van!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Re: I definately want to do another across the country trip agian..
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 05:48:44 AM »
How about mini SUV?

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 03:25:23 PM »

Man, I really wanted to check out all the states I passed through but dang! I had so much stuff in my lil car it was just uncomfortable to drive around with.

See that's why we can't just make ignorant statements like this vehicle is more "practical" or "better" or...than that one....as opinions and purposes can vary...

Done it both in my autos and bikes and the bikes are more enjoyable to do longer trips on for me..

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 05:12:18 PM »
Spring break or April 2017.  I got my road trip plan out already.  I already paid for car rental which is cheaper reserving it early.  We're going to Arkansas and Oklahoma for 2/3 days and then slowly stop at other destination on the way home.  My parent are either flying there and then rent a car back home.  They want to stay and harvest bamboo with my aunt. 

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 05:25:27 PM »

Either I'm getting too old or you folks are still very young full of energy. Yep, s2k is too small and it's not very comfortable with long distance driving. Having a sedan or min-suv is probably a better choice. As for van or full size SUV, the trip seems to take forever in those. I mean you really don't feel the speed at all.lol

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 10:47:09 AM »
Either I'm getting too old or you folks are still very young full of energy. Yep, s2k is too small and it's not very comfortable with long distance driving. Having a sedan or min-suv is probably a better choice. As for van or full size SUV, the trip seems to take forever in those. I mean you really don't feel the speed at all.lol

I'm already tired of just taking my kids to school and picking them up each day.  Road trip or any driving that is more than 3/4 hrs is going to required my husband or else forget it.   

zena

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 01:56:37 AM »
I'm already tired of just taking my kids to school and picking them up each day.  Road trip or any driving that is more than 3/4 hrs is going to required my husband or else forget it.

I feel you.  I drive my kids everywhere, including after school activities and weekend activities.  Whenever I get the chance not to drive, I take it.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 07:20:09 PM »

Even so, he's probably tired of those long drives too. But being a men we don't have a choice but to prop up our macho-ness.lol

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2017, 03:32:40 PM »
I dont mind long distanve driving if its in something cool.

Like a nice big sedan or something...

Or maybe even a nice van.

But dang, if I could get one of those sprinter vans...those class b campers!..  man!  They are awesome!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2017, 03:38:47 PM »
See that's why we can't just make ignorant statements like this vehicle is more "practical" or "better" or...than that one....as opinions and purposes can vary...

Done it both in my autos and bikes and the bikes are more enjoyable to do longer trips on for me..

My s2k still more practical!  And so is mt integra!

Youre too hung up on things that dont matter much...like you make mountains out of mole hills...

At the end of the day nobody cares except for really you it seems...how do I know you care?  Youre always using strong words and always nitpicking...

I like my s2000, you wanna say its impractical and so forth...

You like driving around in bike...I could care less...

Have you ever look at your comments...you re like a debbie downer...the guy that shows up and adds his two cents that ruins the mood...

You so negative!

treasure

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2018, 06:36:49 PM »
Did across country before and it was fun. will do it again when my son grows up so i can show him the places i went to that he missed.

Advertisements