Advertisement

Author Topic: Bars and Club After Marriage?  (Read 43819 times)

bloggersdigest

Re: Bars and Club After Marriage?
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2017, 03:15:01 PM »
you said you don't drink coronas....so i ask if you would do tea date? You know....drink tea?  :D :)

No, the only tea dates I go on is with my cousin or husband and it's for Boba Tea :D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

flint-rod

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2017, 03:15:38 PM »
marvel or dc...?

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2017, 03:16:11 PM »
I would not get mad...

They are probably just so dang impressed thats all..and thats just the way it came out.  You probably took it the wrong way.

But I can understand your frustration. 

But!!!!  No matter how loyal you are...if you do keep going out, guess what?   You will indoubtably run ito someone who will make you be like "wow...hmmm..."   it just happens...

Anyways...that s beside the point!  In anycase...once you get a bit older and wiser...you wont care what others say...what they say wont even register to you. 

Yeah, you can be upset, but I would let it go as soon as possible.  Holding grudges...is not a good thing no matter how big or small...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2017, 03:16:18 PM »
toyota or honda...?

Him Honda, he started with a 1993 Civic haha typical
I started with a 93 Camry

bloggersdigest

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2017, 03:17:11 PM »
lexus or acura...?

Uhm no clue, I think he prefers lexus???

bloggersdigest

« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2017, 03:19:52 PM »

How's Boba tea taste like?

Depends what you order

bloggersdigest

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2017, 03:20:31 PM »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2017, 03:23:30 PM »
So what I am understanding here is you're saying my marriage is headed downhill cause I am honest with my spouse and because when I do go out to the bars and club as a married woman that is wrong?
Doesn't matter if you're honest or not.  Going to clubs as a married woman without your husband around spells trouble.  When has it ever gone good? 

Have you heard any of the following phrases yet? 

"Your happiness comes first"
"You should be happy"
"You deserve better".

I hope not, but when you do, that divorce is just around the corner.  People don't see it till it's too late.

flint-rod

« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2017, 03:25:29 PM »
yawns... like nkaujsee said... live your life... no marriage is perfect... just don't give his friend(s) any satisfaction of second guessing your love and loyalty to your husband... a lot like how many male phers on here are second guessing you as a person... best of luck to u...

Like this post: +1

bloggersdigest

« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2017, 03:28:48 PM »
Doesn't matter if you're honest or not.  Going to clubs as a married woman without your husband around spells trouble.  When has it ever gone good? 

Have you heard any of the following phrases yet? 

"Your happiness comes first"
"You should be happy"
"You deserve better".

I hope not, but when you do, that divorce is just around the corner.  People don't see it till it's too late.

Nope I have not been told that and no worries, I am staying away from the bars and clubs for a while now

can

« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2017, 03:29:42 PM »
yawns... like nkaujsee said... live your life... no marriage is perfect... just don't give his friend(s) any satisfaction of second guessing your love and loyalty to your husband... a lot like how many male phers on here are second guessing you as a person... best of luck to u...

that's cause a lot of hmong men in general are very judgemental when it comes to hmong women

bloggersdigest

« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2017, 03:31:05 PM »
that's cause a lot of hmong men in general are very judgemental when it comes to hmong women

Agreed

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2017, 04:22:41 PM »

Nope I have not been told that and no worries, I am staying away from the bars and clubs for a while now
Don't worry, you'll run into those lines soon enough.  Staying away from clubs is a good plan.  If you can keep away, your marriage will last longer.   O0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2017, 04:33:13 PM »
Different people manage things differently. As for myself and my previous night owl exp, it would be wiser if i do not go.  Since i am not going, it is also unwise to ruin other people's parade.  Im clubbed out n she haven't so let the lad goes out with her own crew since they haven't had enough.  Plus, i dont want a chick who has no hobby and is clingy to me 24/7.  Someone has to babysit her because i surely needed that break as well. 

Well the issue regarding truth n faithfulness, i give people enough leash to eventually they hang themselves. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2017, 05:05:22 PM »
ducking other men is not a good hobby for anyone who calls herself a wife.  ;D

Advertisements