Advertisement

Author Topic: Bars and Club After Marriage?  (Read 43760 times)

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: Bars and Club After Marriage?
« Reply #240 on: March 24, 2017, 10:37:05 AM »
looks like this thread is still partying?  it's friday..we all should go to a bar or club, because je veux te baiser!

I feel married folks should not party, because when your at the DAB's playgroung, it's all fair games.  if you don't want your hot wife, looking like Maggie Q, to get hit on, best to keep her locked up.  it becomes a problem with every weekend is a special event!

HOWEVER!!!  we should let our women have fun and let others drool over our hot wives...cause it would be a sad sad day, when nooneever recognizes the wife for the beauty that she is...makes me even sadder for her.  if going to bars and clubs makes my women, dress up and look pretty, i would encourage them to do so, all the time...I like to make other men jealous and other women envious (who's the fugly guy with the hot chick? ;))..because at the end of the night she's coming home with me.

Like this post: 0
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 24, 2017, 10:38:26 AM »
btw, where is this Hmong club where you can go meet married women out for a little innocent fun?  ;D
go to where theking goes,  the church!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 24, 2017, 10:55:24 AM »
I don't find the club/bar scene appealing after or before marriage.  There's nothing there other than drinking, dancing, and guys meets girls.  You can say it's good for a girls' night out but eventually you'll have guys coming over to bother because that's what people do at clubs/bars..bothering each other, drinking, dancing, etc...  That's to be expected.  These days some men don't care if you're married.. They say when you entered the club, all women are game.

No matter how supportive a husband claim to be, deep down he's not jumping up for joy.  Eventually, if this continues, problem of some kinds will happen. 

Also, when you go to a public place like a club, your family, relatives, people you know are there.. and yes, you take the risk of being "misunderstood".. because you go to a place where guys  meets girls, guys prey on girls, guys flirts with girls, etc... and what people think of you transfer to your other life outside the club scene.  They may look at you differently, treat you differently...

Let's say..I'm not gay but I go to a gay club with my lesbian/gay friends.  Eventually, some people will think I'm gay...hahahah something like that.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 11:00:21 AM by Dok_Champa »

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 24, 2017, 12:12:41 PM »
I don't find the club/bar scene appealing after or before marriage.  There's nothing there other than drinking, dancing, and guys meets girls.  You can say it's good for a girls' night out but eventually you'll have guys coming over to bother because that's what people do at clubs/bars..bothering each other, drinking, dancing, etc...  That's to be expected.  These days some men don't care if you're married.. They say when you entered the club, all women are game.

No matter how supportive a husband claim to be, deep down he's not jumping up for joy.  Eventually, if this continues, problem of some kinds will happen. 

Also, when you go to a public place like a club, your family, relatives, people you know are there.. and yes, you take the risk of being "misunderstood".. because you go to a place where guys  meets girls, guys prey on girls, guys flirts with girls, etc... and what people think of you transfer to your other life outside the club scene.  They may look at you differently, treat you differently...

Let's say..I'm not gay but I go to a gay club with my lesbian/gay friends.  Eventually, some people will think I'm gay...hahahah something like that.

Unfortunately, that's how narrow minded people think/make false assumptions/spread unfounded rumors especially those that just plain hate the clubs or don't know much about it but they can think all they want in their little bubble. As long as the people that matters are good, it's all good.

That's like saying, you shouldn't attend a Hmong New Year because everyone goes there to just to hook up or you shouldn't attend a Hmong New Year party because everyone goes there just to cheat...And yes, some Hmong New Year's parties and/or Hmong concerts are also held at a "club"...

Open minded people like me will see the fact that not all people go to the club to cheat or to ruin their marriage...Sur e there are people that go there for that purpose but there are also people that go there to hang out with their families and friends or to relax or to celebrate an occasion or etc., ...because fact is, purposes do vary.

As as stalkers or people following you goes, that can happen anywhere too, not just at the clubs...It's a simple fact.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 24, 2017, 12:26:22 PM »
go to where theking goes,  the church!
>:D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 24, 2017, 01:00:08 PM »
This debate reminds me of hmong men installing fear into their hmong women about dating outside of race. 

Nothing is wrong with it but we hmong married men don't want our married women to think that it is ok to do so. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

btw

« Reply #246 on: March 24, 2017, 01:04:11 PM »
I have a partner and while I love him a lot. He is by no means my best friend

:idiot2: :2funny: you have no idea what a good relationship is then

maipovci

« Reply #247 on: March 24, 2017, 01:08:04 PM »
Do you all you want as a single person. ::)

When you get married, you have to be considerate of another person. For hamongs, that may include consideration for his/her immediate family and perhaps their clan. That is the Hmong way, like it or not.

i'm always considerate of my partner, my parents, their reputation, and his parents but that doesn't hinder me from having male friends, going on trips without my partner, and getting drinks with friends while my partner sits at home waiting for me.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 24, 2017, 01:12:31 PM »
Chicknorris...

So what you're saying is... you wear the pants around the house?

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

maipovci

« Reply #249 on: March 24, 2017, 01:17:59 PM »
:idiot2: :2funny: you have no idea what a good relationship is then

actually, i do know what a good relationship is.  :)

btw

« Reply #250 on: March 24, 2017, 01:23:06 PM »
actually, i do know what a good relationship is.  :)
that's like saying you're in an abusive relationship but you know it's love  ;D

maipovci

« Reply #251 on: March 24, 2017, 01:25:52 PM »

who the hell decided that your boyfriend/husband/partner has to be your bestfriend in order to be in a "good relationship"?

btw

« Reply #252 on: March 24, 2017, 01:29:19 PM »
who the hell decided that your boyfriend/husband/partner has to be your bestfriend in order to be in a "good relationship"?

when you grow up and matured you will understand what a good relationship is then since you don't know right now.  O0

UAKOJ

« Reply #253 on: March 24, 2017, 01:29:33 PM »

people say there's love between two people...but there's no love between two people...it's just mutual benefits between two people.

when there's no more mutual benefits between two people....ther e's no love.  Makes sense?  O0 O0

maipovci

« Reply #254 on: March 24, 2017, 01:36:22 PM »

when you grow up and matured you will understand what a good relationship is then since you don't know right now.  O0

totes because like right now, my partner isn't my bestie and that means our relationship isn't good.  ::) :idiot2:

this line of thinking is pretty much on par with what yax and other folks in here think about being a married woman and going to the bars/club.  :idiot2:

Advertisements