Advertisement

Author Topic: Bars and Club After Marriage?  (Read 43382 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Bars and Club After Marriage?
« Reply #270 on: March 24, 2017, 02:27:05 PM »
then why are you in here trying so hard to defend your actions. it's obvious you know what you did is wrong cause you're still trying to tell everyone you're in the right.

There goes another reading comp failure..The OP is not here to defend her actions for going to club but simply ask if she being upset with her husband's buddy is wrong or not?

But not surprised that a narrow minded primitive would not comprehend that...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Blongforever

« Reply #271 on: March 24, 2017, 02:30:53 PM »
And yeah, Keep throwing tantrums like a toddler and foaming at the mouth when others proved you wrong...I mean even your buddy came on board to talk some sense into you but you still can't handle being wrong..And what's worst? You've even admitted that you didn't know what you were talking about...Life of an ignorant primitive I tell you... ;D ;D ;D

LOL..., get your mental health problems take care of before it takes care of you, dude.  Peace out!

bloggersdigest

« Reply #272 on: March 24, 2017, 02:32:03 PM »
There goes another reading comp failure..The OP is not here to defend her actions for going to club but simply ask if she being upset with her husband's buddy is wrong or not?

But not surprised that a narrow minded primitive would not comprehend that...

It's all good 😊
I guess everyone skipped the first page lol

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 24, 2017, 02:33:26 PM »
Unfortunately, that's how narrow minded people think/make false assumptions/spread unfounded rumors especially those that just plain hate the clubs or don't know much about it but they can think all they want in their little bubble. As long as the people that matters are good, it's all good.

That's like saying, you shouldn't attend a Hmong New Year because everyone goes there to just to hook up or you shouldn't attend a Hmong New Year party because everyone goes there just to cheat...And yes, some Hmong New Year's parties and/or Hmong concerts are also held at a "club"...

Open minded people like me will see the fact that not all people go to the club to cheat or to ruin their marriage...Sur e there are people that go there for that purpose but there are also people that go there to hang out with their families and friends or to relax or to celebrate an occasion or etc., ...because fact is, purposes do vary.

As as stalkers or people following you goes, that can happen anywhere too, not just at the clubs...It's a simple fact.
I don't think it's narrow minded but being realistic.  When you put yourself in a situation or place where people easily misunderstand you - they will.   And misunderstandi ng will lead to other things...   It is worth the risk?  That's where everyone differs. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 24, 2017, 02:35:39 PM »
Ehhhh people will say what people think, I could care less as I have my own thoughts and so forth..
But it's not surprising to get a bunch of bashers xD

Yep haters that only know what's going on in their little bubble are gonna hate...Even if your husband went with you, some haters are still going to bash both of you by saying things like "you are married, why are you going to the club"..

Just because some go there to cheat on their spouse, they ASSume everyone shares the same purpose... :idiot2:

Because if that were true, we married folks would be cheating right now because going "online" actually ranked higher than going to the "clubs" for cheating...It's a simple fact but don't expect short sighted narrow view primitives to comprehend that..

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 24, 2017, 02:37:33 PM »
LOL..., get your mental health problems take care of before it takes care of you, dude.  Peace out!

Get yours fix because it was even beyond your buddy's help...He tried his best but you were still foaming at the mouth.. ;D

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 24, 2017, 02:38:20 PM »
Long story short I grew up in a pretty traditional family.
I was never allowed to go out late, sleep over at friends or relatives.  No piercings, no tattoos and crazy colored hair was out of the picture. 
So obviously growing up and reaching my early 20's I never drank, partied hard or did any substances of any sort.  Never even experienced what a club was until I was 21. 

Now from my early 20's reaching to my mid 20's I occasionally will go out with friends to the bars or clubs.

Yes I am married; I never take my ring off.  I make it clear I am married when men approach me and my Husband always knows where I am at and whom I am with.

He's doesn't drink and does not like to club and go to the bars.

One time I ran into his buddy, of course I said "Hi." 
They always ask where my Husband is and I always give the same response "He's at home, bars and clubbing is not his scene." 
Don't get me wrong I don't go out every weekend, but when I do it's always just the girls and there are a few that are indeed married.

Anyways fast forward, my Husband picked me up one night after I was out with my friends and we went out for some late night food and ran into his same buddy.  His buddy's response was "Dang, you are one loyal guy, I keep running into your wife and I don't see you ever."

Which I assume is apparently a lot when we have only ran into each other twice and both times my Husband was aware of where and when I was. 

I wanted to so badly speak my mind and say "Excuse me?  Are you saying I am un-loyal because I am seen without him? And I am sorry you apparently have never heard of something called trust."

But I bit my tongue and did not say a thing.

Was I overthinking or not?
My Husband and I have talked over this matter before and he allows me to go out and hang out with friends.  I always ask him if it bothers him that I go to the clubs or bars once in a while and he says no cause he trust me.  But I can’t help but also feel bad.  I have never cheated or done anything wrong.  After a night of going out I always tell him how it went and if men approached me I tell him what happened and how I handled it.  I tell him just because we share everything.   

Was it wrong of me to be upset his friend said that?

I am just going to ignore everyone else and focus on your post. I'd say you are overthinking it. Unconsciously, you are more worried about the fact that your husband may have a wrong impression on you. If you and your husband really care for each other, than just ignore it. If you keep harboring these thoughts it can stress you out. Besides constantly trying asking us our opinion whether we approve of your emotion, will spark some of us suspicion on you. I am pretty sure you are just being honest with your feelings. No biggie, just let live.

Test your might!

bloggersdigest

« Reply #277 on: March 24, 2017, 02:38:59 PM »
Happy Friday everyone!  ;D

Things seem to be escalating...
I get everyone has their own opinions and so forth, but boy oh boy!!!

Hopefully everyone has a good weekend!
I for one am not going out, cause a lot of you have assumed by now I do all the time!
I actually am going to have a game night in with a few of our friends.

As for the picture of myself pleas just Google up Maggie Q, that should do!

bloggersdigest

« Reply #278 on: March 24, 2017, 02:42:19 PM »
I am just going to ignore everyone else and focus on your post. I'd say you are overthinking it. Unconsciously, you are more worried about the fact that your husband may have a wrong impression on you. If you and your husband really care for each other, than just ignore it. If you keep harboring these thoughts it can stress you out. Besides constantly trying asking us our opinion whether we approve of your emotion, will spark some of us suspicion on you. I am pretty sure you are just being honest with your feelings. No biggie, just let live.

Yeahhh I guess at that point I was overthinking it.
Yes, I for one have learned from it and from now on we both decided it's best if he goes out with me if need be. 
We both just shrugged off what the buddy said, he didn't care much of what the buddy said because he knew where I was and with whom and he's actually the one who makes sure my friends and I are there safe and get home safe.
Either way no means of getting this blown up soooo much but people will be people!

Have a good weekend to you all!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 24, 2017, 02:43:29 PM »
Man!  Look what you guys done!

Always chasing the girls away...

Man... I guess you guys really do just like sausage parties.....

Cheezez....

Like this post: +1
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 24, 2017, 02:49:23 PM »
I don't think it's narrow minded but being realistic.  When you put yourself in a situation or place where people easily misunderstand you - they will.   And misunderstandi ng will lead to other things...   It is worth the risk?  That's where everyone differs.

It is "narrow minded" when you only see it as bad or wrong even though factual evidence says it can be good too depending on the individual...

"realistic" is not all things that happen at the clubs is bad or wrong, not all people that go to the clubs go there to cheat on their spouse, nothing wrong with anyone that is of age to go to the clubs regardless of their marital status, and the purpose/reason to go to the club varies ...

And if they chose to "misunderstood" without facts then it's on them..What "risk"? If your self-esteem is so low and insecurity is that bad that you feel like it's a "risk" when people pass false judgment about you then might as well stop living..And those rumors just doesn't happen the clubs as I've seen happen at Hmong New Years.

Since being "online" is ranked higher than the clubs for married people to cheat, do I care if another person falsely assume I'm cheating just because I'm online"? NOPE!!!

maipovci

« Reply #281 on: March 24, 2017, 02:50:51 PM »
Including yourself, how many women do you know of who frequents bars and are  still on their first marriage?   ;)

A lot.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 24, 2017, 02:54:43 PM »
It's all good 😊
I guess everyone skipped the first page lol

Nah, they just see: Hmong woman and club

And falsely assumed all hell broke lose... ;D

Like I say, even if your husband goes with you to the clubs, haters still gonna bash ...same thing even if you're a single Hmong woman...becaus e narrow minded haters only see the clubs as being bad and wrong..

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 24, 2017, 02:55:10 PM »
Man!  Look what you guys done!

Always chasing the girls away...

Man... I guess you guys really do just like sausage parties.....

Cheezez....

Yea bro! F*ck them sausage party thread. We won our ladies back!

Test your might!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 24, 2017, 02:57:44 PM »
Yeahhh I guess at that point I was overthinking it.
Yes, I for one have learned from it and from now on we both decided it's best if he goes out with me if need be. 
We both just shrugged off what the buddy said, he didn't care much of what the buddy said because he knew where I was and with whom and he's actually the one who makes sure my friends and I are there safe and get home safe.
Either way no means of getting this blown up soooo much but people will be people!

Have a good weekend to you all!

Good to hear that you and your husband "shrug" off his buddy's false assumptions... false assumptions/rumors are just that, false.

Advertisements