Advertisement

Author Topic: What is the worst thing...  (Read 3105 times)

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Re: What is the worst thing...
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2017, 02:03:03 PM »
I have a lot of siblings but let me see. I am cool with my younger sisters so we're a team and we'll go at it with the others.  ;D

The meanest thing I've done is blocked my older 2nd-3rd sisters from my phone. Why? They were saying dumb things to me and I told them to woman up and apologize before I start talking to them again. I told them it's best if we lose contact with one another. The 2nd sister, I had blocked her a few times because when I say something, she twist my words around and I got no time for drama.  ;D

My brothers are the youngest one so they listens and no problems.

It just a woman thing there  ;D

So you manipulate and scold your brothers  ;D

Like this post: 0
I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2017, 02:08:05 PM »
When I blocked them it is REAL. I'm REAL as REAL can BE!! I'm a woman of my words and if they say nonsense stuff or threaten me, I don't tolerate that crap. I'm a grown woman and I'm not a kid anymore. When I blocked them on my contact list, I don't update or know what's going on in their life. When I block them, I don't talk to them and I give them the silent treatment to let them know I mean business.  ;D They are back on my contact lists and we're sisters at heart no matter what. Oh, after blocking them for a while, we are better when it comes to texting.  ;D

Well I mean like.... is it so real that you wouldn't help them out if they got in a jam?

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2017, 03:30:59 PM »
Hmm.. tough question. If they make the same mistakes in life then NO! If it's something else, I'll do it in a heartbeat. I care about my family a lot you dumb fukkk.  ;D

Come marry me so we can be a family because I want you to care about me a lot....

anyways...

I think you do care for your sisters... reguardless... .

I mean... you'll miss them ...so don't block them over little things...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2019, 12:22:55 PM »
Worst thing I ever did... telling my brother I didn't need his gifts!   I was an unappreciative brat when he was just being a loving older brother.  Oh, how I regretted saying that because immediately I saw the hurt in his eyes. He only wanted to give me things because he loved me. That's the worst thing I have ever done to a sibling.

Worst thing a sibling did to me... I won't say it on here.  Let's just say I don't feel the same way for my older sister anymore.

Advertisements