Advertisement

Author Topic: Well, even though I never got to do hwy 101 or whatever it was in southerncal...  (Read 4340 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
The almafi coast...blows eveything out of the water...

Folks...its like amazing.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Pictures later if I dont accidently delete.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Man this cell service sucks...

And the wifi sucks..

Oh wells..

But... I have to say.. pictures, movies, descriptions.. . does not do this justice...

You must have to experience it in person to appreciate it and... it will take your breath away..

I mean.. it'll blow your mind...

The drive is literally on the Cliffside .... and when you look down.. it's like over 200 feet or more up in the air... and you're seeing seagulls flying below you...

and then you looked up and you see a mountain just as high up...

It's just ... words can't explain...

and it's amazing just to see little towns on the side of the cliffs...and little stores and resturants inside the cliff walls...

It's just an amazing drive.. that's all I can really say.. 

I've always heard of it in videos... in movies... etc etc..

and to be able to just be there... it's surreal..

and the landscape....i t's like... game of thrones, lord of the rings, all mystical mythical lands.. all mixed into one.. it really makes those fantasy worlds come to life..

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Offline Mirage

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Thanks for sharing!

I love the ocean and anything by the coast.  So peaceful.

I'm more of an at-the-moment enjoying the scene and taking in the experience kinda of person.  Thank goodness my husband loves taking pictures because it really brings the memories home. 

.:ARIES:. Likes to tease. Outgoing. Lovable. Spontanious. Not one to #### with (me no lie).  Erotic.  Funny. Take you on trips to the moon in bed.  Excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy.  Loves being in long relationships =) Addictive.  Loud.  Best in bed.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Beautiful.

Enjoy it while you can.

Leave PH be and live it up. Find yourself your prima bella donna abroad.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Cool pics, thanks for sharing. I do miss CAL sometimes. It could just be me missing my relatives.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Thanks for sharing!

I love the ocean and anything by the coast.  So peaceful.

I'm more of an at-the-moment enjoying the scene and taking in the experience kinda of person.  Thank goodness my husband loves taking pictures because it really brings the memories home.

Oh I'm the same too... I'm a in the moment kinda person too... I don't really take a lot of pictures or videos...

I just like to take it in... but I took some pictures just so I can put it on my facebook....

But everyone must take this drive... make sure you rent a small small car... like a 2 seater smart car... trust me...You don't want anything bigger...

And I saw this club... wish I could've check it out... I later youtube it... man!  It would definitely be a something that must be experienced...

Look... a club inside the Cliffside... inside rocks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja62jbnn1ms

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
I've always wanted to do something like this...  and those communities looks like they're in Italy and not in Southern Cal.  Beautiful.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements