Advertisement

Author Topic: So a white supremacist stabs a black guy and BNM's group thinks it's BLM's fault  (Read 987 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
A black guy was stabbed by a white supremacist and the headline says it's black lives matter's fault?   :idiot2:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/8/18/1561357/-News-station-blames-white-supremacist-stabbing-on-Black-Lives-Matter-NOT-on-white-supremacy

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +384
    • View Profile
Truly hypocrisy

I thought Christians shall not kill but FLEE from the world yet KKK continue to fight for the world.

Did Jesus says, "I didn't came to bring peace to this world but a sword to separate daughter from mother, son from father, brother from sister, friends from friends."

Totally contradicting smh

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
Damn, do you live your life by only reading headlines? You and the tweeter are both ignorant. It's scary that you're allowed to vote. The news station was not blaming BLM. They're saying the stabber was upset over recent BLM protesting, which then resulted in him stabbing a man.

Don't know why you're so upset. You act like you didn't go ape-shit and burn down your city after Trump won fair and square in the presidential election.  ::) :idiot2:

You gonna act like one little KKK dude is the same thing as an Antifa mob?

GTFO. 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
One little KKK and OMG! White supremacy is a national threat!

Mobs and swarms of Antifa and Lefties filling up streets on college campuses and in the city of Chicago.
Oh, it's nothing.

The good news is that if you're that afraid of white supremacists, you can always go back to Laos. Far be it for racist white people in America to stop you from going back to Asia.

GTFO you fake. You don't even like Asians to be that mad at white people.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements