Advertisement

Author Topic: Bose Quiet Comfort 35  (Read 3654 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Bose Quiet Comfort 35
« on: June 16, 2017, 05:57:56 AM »
Expensive but worth it.

I paid 300 bucks for it but it's really worth it.

In the past I've bought headphones and the most expensive I ever bought was a 100 bucks wireless earbuds(Sony's).

Head phones, I bought a wired one...

And I have to say... yes it's a Bose so it's going to be better than most but it's really worth it.

The noise cancelling works awesome.  It's a deafining silence, you can tell it's working.

And the headband doesn't hurt your ears even if you have glasses on which I do wear.  Most of the times headphones will hurt your ears where your glasses last.  But I only had it on for 15 mins, we'll see how it fair after an hour or so(or more importantly, my 16 hour plane ride... cheezez!)

Anyways.. the sound as expected is good!

The sound doesn't hurt your ears.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Homer

Re: Bose Quiet Comfort 35
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 02:15:05 AM »
I was thinking about that model too, but got the Sony MDR1A when it was on sale for $150. To get the best out of any hi-fi headphones, you will need a DAC. I got one of them DragonFly RED USB DAC and it has really improved the sound quality over my builtin laptop sound card.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements