Advertisement

Author Topic: Abs feeling it today!  (Read 33712 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Abs feeling it today!
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2018, 12:02:09 PM »
I um...

didn't do anything today...

because.... I had to let my body rest...

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2018, 03:04:11 PM »
YOu know what it is..

I think I hurt my right foot..

I had to take a two day's rest no elliptical or running..

Dang!

I don't recommend elliptical..

I'm just going to stick to running now..

I'm going to just run every other day instead.. 

I did do 7 miles today though.. :S

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2018, 01:17:37 AM »
You know what it is..

yesterday did about 5 miles..

I'm giving up the elliptical..  I think that's what hurt my foot..

I'm just going to tread mill.

Did my routine at home yesterday as well.

Today's a new morning and you iknow what it is... doing the same thing again..

Maybe next week I'll try out some HIIT...  gotta lose all this flab and fat on my body..

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2018, 02:14:06 AM »
argh!!!!!!

One more round..

man this sucks being out of shape... and the worst part like always is getting back into shape...

it really really really is hard work... and I dreaded all the hard work I knew I had to get through to get in shape...

Food wise.. I'm good... now my diet is pretty much good... I don't really have cravings for other type of foods other than healthy stuff..

I eat a lot of boiled chicken and salmon..

the rest is like fruts and veggies... as for rice?  dang... I'm stuck with brown rice..  :S

Hopefully I can keep this up all year long.. by the end of this year I very should well have a 6 pack.

oK! Last round then it's off to the gym for the treadmill.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2018, 08:11:33 AM »
Aww man!

did about 6 miles..

then shot around basketball by myself for a bit...

Dang my abs!!  Hurting!  Not a lot, but still hurting all the same..

My legs are jello.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2018, 03:13:29 PM »
you know what it is..

6 miles and  some change...

didn't do my abs today.. I'll do it tomorrow.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2018, 11:15:07 AM »
I skipped sunday , Monday and Tuesday...

Kinda had to let my body rest... and also to be honest, I got lazy..

but I started it up again today..

Did 25 min overall on the treadmill, got in a bit over 2 miles... I was doing 6.0 running and then I'd sped it up to 7.0 and did I guess 7.0 sprints.. for me that's pretty fast..  so it was 6.0 for 8 mins, then 7.0 for 5 min.. then 6.0 for 7 mins and 7.0 for about another 3 min.. then just cool down after that and I was wore out!!  But the plan is to be able to do 7.0 for at least 20 mins in the future..  that's fast for short legged folks like me!

Anyways, prior to that I was on the elliptical to warm up, did 10 mins for a little over a mile.

I know, that's not a lot of mileage but I have to change it up now since I see that I'm plateauing and not losing weight anymore, I guess I'll have to start lifting weights too I guess to build some lean muscle.. oh wells.

I'm going to try to find the motivation to do some abs tonight and push ups.  We'll see.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2018, 02:27:18 PM »
Didn't do much today..

I just treadmill it up today as I got to the gym late.

I did 2 min at 5.0 then cranked it up to 6.5 for 8 min then 7.0 for 3 min and 7.5 to finish it off 2 min.

A short little 15 min run I guess you could call it now.

then I just did some lat pull downs.. I don't like lifting weights..

but prior to going to the gym I did my home abs work out with some push ups and curling little 10 lbs dumbells.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2018, 04:25:45 PM »
You     know what it is..

another day of treadmilling it up..

40 mins on the treadmill for about 4 miles..
yes it's not alot of mileage nowadays but ive been sprinting on them...trying to change things up..

did some abs and upper body...

I'll do more when I wake up tommorow...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2018, 07:23:58 AM »
I had to skip yesterday's workout due to work(it's 24 hour).

But I hit it this morning.

About 7 miles and 100 sit ups.

I'll do my home routine later,  gotta clean up the house and make some food.

I'm famished!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2018, 02:06:17 PM »
Did the home workout thing... just same as I always do but just cut everything in half..

It's just too late and I gotta wake up early in the morning to go to the gym.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2018, 04:04:58 PM »
Just checking in, this morning I elliptical it for 30 min, got in a little over 3 miles on that.   Then hopped on the treadmill for 15 min, got 1.5 miles on that,  dang I had that pace fast, for me anyways, thought I change up my long runs to shorter faster runs.  Then did 50 sit ups.

Then, I'm working over night agian tonight, stuck at work but no excuses.  I did 110 situps, 100 push ups, 100 squats, 100 4 count jumping jacks, and 25 pull ups.   Not bad I guess for a workout at work.

I think I'm going to do the 100 push up a day challenge get for 30 days, with 100 squats and 100 sit ups for 30 days.  I'll start that this Wednesday.

Anyone wanna join me?!?!?

Cmon!!!

I think

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2018, 04:06:33 PM »
I'm going to do the challenge becuase I see good results on YouTube.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2018, 01:39:38 AM »
Did 1.5 miles , 50 situps and 50 pushup this morning.

I'll do more later but today will be the start of my..

100 pushup and 100 sit up and 100 squats 30 day self challenge.  At the halfway mark I'll crank it up to 150 each becuase right now I feel 100 a day of each wI'll kinda be easy.

Cmon folks, do it with me!

I'll also still be running 4-6 miles daily and doing various ab workouts too.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2018, 11:09:46 AM »
Didn't have time to run today...

I was invited to a going away party at a wine tasting event..

Man.. a lot of people I know are light weight..

I'm like.. I probably drank more than the others but... I'm still good to go.

Anyways... so yeah, I'll have to run a lot tomorrow to burn off all this wine and pasta.

But this morning prior to going to the event  I did..

v-ups 100
situps 100
squats 100
push ups 70
incline push ups 65( the push ups and incline push ups combine to be 135)
jumping jacks 4 count 125

Not bad I guess... but now that it's the evening, I'm not sure I feel anything in my body now.. :S

Should I work out more?  I actually wanna run but.. oh wells, I'll run tommorow morning.

Advertisements