Advertisement

Poll

Which of the 5 following choices do you consider most important when making purchases;

Brand name
1 (33.3%)
Cost
0 (0%)
Design
0 (0%)
Fit
2 (66.7%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: August 12, 2017, 11:25:21 AM

Author Topic: Clothing  (Read 4815 times)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Clothing
« on: August 02, 2017, 11:25:22 AM »
Just a quick poll to gather some info. I'd appreciate any input from fellow members. Thanks.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Clothing
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 11:43:56 AM »
Thanks for the input.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 02:31:15 PM »
Of course BRAND NAME man, everything else don't matter lol JK

Comfort, cost, then brand name.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 04:31:34 PM »
I'm a hype beast so gotta go with brand name.

I'ma ape! Banging on my chest.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 05:12:08 PM »
Brand name and fitted. 

I like active clothes so it will be Nike. 

I do most of my shopping on eBay, poshmark and mercari.  I put in a bid, offer or buy it now.  It never disappointed me because when you're petite like me.  Finding clothes is hard.  Something fit perfect I would stock up or get them in every color.  I have small feet mostly a size 4 in dress shoes but 5 in althetic. Size 5 I can always find a good pair on eBay for a steal. 

I don't work so work clothes is not important.  I do have enough pants or slacks for minor outgoing/event.  Dress or skirt.... you would never see me in one. 

Maybe Friday I will shared my closet. 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 04:34:27 AM »
Design, quality, and price...

Sometimes, just the littlelest thing on a shirt will intrigue me...and I'll buy it...sometimes the lining of the inside color will be a different color etc etc.. just small things like that...

Quality for sure...  you know, I don't really buy expensive stuff..because at the end of the day, it's just clothes..   but you can tell a diference in quality from more expensive stuff to less expensive stuff..

One day I was walking thought this outlet store... sacks on 5th or something like that.. they got expensive stuff and less expensive stuff...

I saw two button up shirts... the look the same, had same design... but the more expensive shirt you could tell the stitching was better, the cloth was better...  the cheaper one, well to be honest it just felt cheaper, the cloth was thinner, the stitching was not as strong or tight and seemed like the threads was already loose and going to undo itself... I bought neither but it really did make me realize the phrase you get for what you pay...

and obviously price....  now price, it just depends on what I intend to do with the cloth...if it's just something I'm going to work out in, lounge around the house, get dirty, etc etc.. anything cheap will do!

But if it's something that I care to look decent and presentable in, I'll fork out a couple extra bucks.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 05:03:57 AM »
Well if you decide to start a clothing line, I hope your compassion for poor blacks who are oppressed by white racism will compel you to open a manufacturing company in the heart of a black city. And I trust you will pay them $15/hr to start with benefits and all.

Advertisements