Advertisement

Author Topic: Bought a gopro 5 hero  (Read 4278 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Bought a gopro 5 hero
« on: September 10, 2017, 06:10:55 AM »
I think it's a hero..

anyways..

I don't know why it took them this long to come out with one with a screen where you can see where you're viewing..

I just never understood that a long time ago when they came out with it but there was no way you could tell if you're in the right viewing angle...

350 bucks..

I'll be sure to put it to good use..

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Bought a gopro 5 hero
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 02:37:49 PM »
Portable video camera. Small in size. Durable. Water resistant. And just like typical digital recorders and camera, the video screen is meant to view on the fly. For proper viewing you'd download content onto the device of your choice. And for all intents and purposes, the nature of it's build make it the preferred option when recording without having to worry about about it breaking or getting damaged in any way.

We've used ours while out at the beach in the water, at the Dells and on boat rides. Dropped it a sh*t ton of times too. Still working.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 09:48:49 AM »
So anyways..

I bought a charger... it's a double charger..

and I bought two batteries..

Little did I know the double charger comes with a battery as well..

Now I have a total of 4 batteries...

ONe from the gopro... one from the charger... and two separate ones...

OH wells!

Now you folks know..

But you know what?  That thing is actually convenient... only thing is, it can't zoom...  but it's actually a cool little handy camera you can just keep in a fanny pack.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

the_almighty

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 10:49:12 AM »
So anyways..

I bought a charger... it's a double charger..

and I bought two batteries..

Little did I know the double charger comes with a battery as well..

Now I have a total of 4 batteries...

ONe from the gopro... one from the charger... and two separate ones...

OH wells!

Now you folks know..

But you know what?  That thing is actually convenient... only thing is, it can't zoom...  but it's actually a cool little handy camera you can just keep in a fanny pack.

Great to hear about your new toy.  I've actually thought about getting one as well.  However, I fear it'll end up like my Canon T7I.  When I bought it, I thought I'd be using it every day or weekend.  Well, now it just sits in the closet.  Last time I used it was for our New Year.   In retrospect, I thought it was the size of the camera and maybe a Go Pro would be easier to use.  Honestly though, even if I bought a Go Pro, it would probably just sit in the closet too.

Anyhow, Go Pro's are awesome for active lifestyles.  Hopefully you'll get your money's worth.  What do you think you'll be using it for?  YouTube channels?  Please share some interesting videos with us. 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 01:35:06 PM »
Well I thought about using it for making drives that I do..

Zip lining..

Hiking..

Swimming...

But so far..

I has just been sitting on a counter at my place..

It's alot of work to just film things...

I guess I'm just lazy or don't care to actually use it..

But I really did want to buy it.

It'll probably end up with my brothers as I usually end up giving alot of things I buy to them.

the_almighty

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 05:47:28 PM »
Well I thought about using it for making drives that I do..

Zip lining..

Hiking..

Swimming...

But so far..

I has just been sitting on a counter at my place..

It's alot of work to just film things...

I guess I'm just lazy or don't care to actually use it..

But I really did want to buy it.

It'll probably end up with my brothers as I usually end up giving alot of things I buy to them.

Hahaha . . . story of our lives. 

You know, if I was carrying my Canon T7I in it's bag and a UFO flew by.  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't reach inside the bag to retrieve the camera for some footage.  Too much effort.  I probably wouldn't pull my SG8+ out of my pocket either.  It just feels like the inspiration isn't there.  Perhaps I just don't have the soul of an artist or photographer.

Advertisements