Advertisement

Author Topic: 10 reasons why aliens are fallen angels as it is found by the victims...  (Read 2824 times)

TheAfterLife

https://exemplore.com/ufos-aliens/10-reasons-why-aliens-are-actually-fallen-angelsdemons

I wonder what happened in the days of angels? What does the Bible say about them?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: 10 reasons why aliens are fallen angels as it is found by the victims...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 06:12:53 PM »
Gen 3:22

The man has become like one of us said the Lord.  Us means that God is not by himself.  Angels are with him. 

So therefore, aient no cot dayam alien looking like us. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 01:12:30 PM »
None of those reasons have anything to do with Christianity.

Yengimer

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 08:30:49 PM »
I don't think angels are the results of Nephilim. We aren't told who exactly the "sons of God" were in Genesis 6. I tend more toward believers (children of God) not angels.  Angels were never called sons of God.

Heb 1:4 So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

Heb 1:5 For to which of the angels did God ever say, You are my Son; today I have become your Father? Or again, I will be his Father, and he will be my Son?

Heb 1:6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, Let all God's angels worship him.

Yengimer

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 08:37:02 PM »
What exactly happened though is that they committed a great sin and left their heavenly state. We can find this mentioned in the New Testament.

It is possible that they were fallen angels. But they are not sons of God. God never gave angels the rights to become children of God like we do.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
I was like....

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
None of those reasons have anything to do with Christianity.

Are you implying angels are not part of the new testament?  ???

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Are you implying angels are not part of the new testament?  ???

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile

The meme and your question about, why angel isn't included in Christianity, are irrelevant. Seems like you're avoiding being wrong. ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
The meme and your question about, why angel isn't included in Christianity, are irrelevant. Seems like you're avoiding being wrong. ;D

Who said anything about angels not being part of Christianity? The meme was to show that people will use anything and try to connect things together when there is no connection.

Example:

Aliens give man technology but these "advancements" are usually destructive. There are secret projects that many governments have in their budget which are usually for creating new weapons of war. Much of the technology for such weaponry is said to come from extraterrestri als. Why don't aliens ever give us life-saving technology?

DeadbeatDAD

Can someone explain why the ten commandments came down from mt. Sinai to teach people to be good and why, asians, natives have never heard of god, 10 c and all the apostles, but yet aquired all those characteristic s?

Advertisements