Advertisement

Author Topic: Thank Goodness Napolean is found  (Read 3897 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Thank Goodness Napolean is found
« on: January 08, 2018, 03:42:57 PM »
Napolean Her, the Hmong teen in Milwaukee who went missing since last Wednesday.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2018/01/08/milwaukee-police-missing-boy-13-found-safe/1014518001/

Even I'm not his mom, I had restless nights.  Now, I can sleep peacefully.

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Jiggles

Re: Thank Goodness Napolean is found
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 11:46:36 PM »
Heard he purposefully ran away.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 07:46:29 AM »
Remember the days of runaway girls...

Man... those were the days...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 07:48:04 AM »
I remember I was with these "gangster" girls...

and they were telling me they had just got done talking to this girl about she shouldn't be running away..

And that girl that they was talking to was and looked like and dressed like a goodie girl...

Funnie how things work in the world...

Couple days later they told me that girl ran away, sad, she was only 13 too.  I mean... dang... that's just the way it was back in the day.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 08:36:15 AM »
I remembered my boy said he got girls to hang out with us.

They were good n innocent looking girls but upon talking to them, you can tell that their souls have been lost.  Feed them drugs to fawk then up even more.  Out of the blue, she be telling me, I hope you don't have STDs. 

I had the poster moment cuz that's her cue that she's down to fawk me. 

I ended up sleeping in the trunk of the car, quite roomie but by myself n all cold which while someone was fawking her on the passenger seat. 

Those were the good old days.  Like I said, I was the poster who couldn't buy a clue so I didn't get laid at that one party. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 09:26:35 AM »
How did he weather the cold?  Wasn't like -30 up there?

oh, btw.  He's gonna get a good beating now that he's found.

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 10:16:52 AM »
13 years old and already running away from home? If that was my son, its best if he doesn't come home because once he gets back :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 10:41:11 AM »
13 years old and already running away from home? If that was my son, its best if he doesn't come home because once he gets back :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:
:o :o

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 10:44:40 AM »
I don't know if a good beating is the best solution but this is a good wake up call for the parents to find out why he did what he did and ways to do things differently so this will not happen again in the future.  I also read he was bullied at school and if true, this is a scary thing for young people to endure on their own.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2018, 10:49:03 AM »
I don't know if a good beating is the best solution but this is a good wake up call for the parents to find out why he did what he did and ways to do things differently so this will not happen again in the future.  I also read he was bullied at school and if true, this is a scary thing for young people to endure on their own.
  I can certainly believe bullying in school happens in Milwaukee.  Isn't most of the schools in that town loaded with black kids from the ghettos?  Most white folks moved out of the area and into the suburbs already.

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2018, 10:55:07 AM »

I'll take the blame if it was bad parenting on my part.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2018, 11:04:47 AM »
I think I'll make a Frankenstein type of a parent where I take the social norm n fix it to test out some social theories or create some myself. 

Like if a child run away, it is an indication that something is not right at home.  Our home is our sanctuary and if we do not feel comfortable at home then where else do we comfortable at?

You know how kids turns to gang and idolized that lifestyle?  It is because the gang is their family, a place where they feel less pressure and all they want to do is hang out with people whom gives them the love back.  Right homie?

So if your problem child shows interest elsewhere, you flip the switch on them.  Turn them whitewash if they too fobby or turn them fobby if they are whitewash. 

Now to get them to comply, an early discipline course should be introduced so they know who the boss.  Change yourself so they might idolized you instead.  All we want is a cool daddy and a cool daddy is the only best friend you will need at home. 

Now if they want to smoke weed, don't mean for you to smoke with them.  That is what a real world best friend is for.

I can't wait to be a daddy.  He she gonna get so fawked up.   Ha

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2018, 11:10:25 AM »
To deal with bullying, go to the source with your child and you confront them kids.  Tell them that this is your child so he who fawks with kid will also fawk with you.  Use profanity to make a statement cuz kids, especially the little bully ones hearing it from adults will scar them for the rest of their life. 

If that doesn't work, enroll your child into your friend child or their cousins schoolings where they are a few grades older.  They can watch your kids for you and if they know your child has backup, no one gonna fawk with your kids. 

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2018, 11:15:20 AM »
To deal with bullying, go to the source with your child and you confront them kids.  Tell them that this is your child so he who fawks with kid will also fawk with you.  Use profanity to make a statement cuz kids, especially the little bully ones hearing it from adults will scar them for the rest of their life. 

If that doesn't work, enroll your child into your friend child or their cousins schoolings where they are a few grades older.  They can watch your kids for you and if they know your child has backup, no one gonna fawk with your kids.
They just bring their bullying dad over to kick your azz.

I think Milwaukee doesn't really allow kids to change school in the middle of the school year unless they're going to a worst school than the one they're in already.   :-\

Advertisements