Advertisement

Author Topic: Tanget off one of the topics in here.. how do you ladies feel about us guys dati  (Read 1823 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
dating white girls?

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Sometimes, I find white girls just have better personalities.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
They are more open....

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
They demand too much foreplay.  ;D

Blongforever

dating white girls?

I’d say date but don’t bring home til you know she will be right by your deathbed aka (til da end of time).  I’m sure yor mama and papa would approve of my statement.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Why does it matter what they think?

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
We wanna hear from the ladies! !!

Ladies do yalls care or get upset?!?!

Blongforever

We wanna hear from the ladies! !!

Ladies do yalls care or get upset?!?!

LOL..., if its all to the ladies.., they’d  say “WE GO BLACK!”  Kill me for being honest.

Blongforever

LOL. Shit Is so  dunking funney  >:(  ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
since Duma is a female...he will tell you...whatever floats your boat, eat that sushi raw...one absent hmong man equals one available hmong girl for his taking.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag1IisyP1ak

She's a great actor..

And, that's why white girls... well..

I like white girls.

Advertisements