Advertisement

Author Topic: Thai man could've made things very bad for the NFL playoff game in PITT  (Read 608 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Report: Police charge man with threatening to 'take some innocent lives' at Jags-Steelers game

Police have arrested and charged a Texas man with threatening to kill fans and players during Sunday’s NFL playoff game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Jacksonville Jaguars, KSAT 12 in San Antonio reports.

An affidavit obtained by KSAT 12 states that 30-year-old Yuttana Choochongkol of San Antonio sent a message to KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh and Heinz Field officials this week threatening to kill players and fans before taking his own life at Sunday’s game.

“This Sunday’s playoff game in Pittsburgh is going to be like no other,” Choochongkol allegedly wrote. “Why? Because it’s going to be my last day on this pathetic planet. So why not take some innocent lives with me?  The Steelers game will be packed, and that’s when I plan on killing Steelers football players and fans before taking my own pitiful life. After all, what does a person that is going to commit suicide have to lose? Absolutely nothing. So why not take out some million dollar Steelers players before me? Sounds like a good idea. Hahahahahah”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements