Advertisement

Author Topic: Calm, Cool, Collective  (Read 22862 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +66
    • View Profile
Re: Calm, Cool, Collective
« Reply #195 on: June 26, 2021, 05:09:46 PM »
man yo, fuke hmiggy...i don't want to sound like a jackass but im going to, so i aint gonna say i don't mean to, but say i have to but fuking shizzit man yo....why is it always my own hmiggies that be trying to screw me over..hahaha i put that hmiggy in its place hard...thought i take my car to get a tune up...hmigga try to get me pay 350 for it...i then said i don't know why yo but me engine light be on but car runs fine...hmigga diagnose it and says i need new catalytic converters...w hich is around 5k for all 3...lols i said i'll have to talk and think it over with my wife...lols fuking lie, i aint got no wife...i took my ride to a mechanic several shops away..they're all in the same plaza..this hmigga be some kind of different Asian...he said he can change my spark plugs for 120, and as for my check engine light, he can re solder some of the broken components or some shizzos on the mother board of the ecu for 85 bucks...i said i'm down..let's get it done...i was in and out in 45 minutes..drove home like a champ and light went off...man yo.....the bad part was ithink the hmigga mechanic drove by and saw me waiting outside..mofo revvs off...and im like damn bro check yourself who threw the first punch first...hahaa

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 30, 2021, 12:19:46 AM »
i've been a dumbass most of my life, but I always....win. ...haha

« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 12:21:58 AM by DaCurse »

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 16, 2021, 12:14:39 AM »
whuttup my fammers, i'm doing well..shoulder surgery went well and my punches are faster and stronger than ever..haha lols thanks for all your thoughts and concerns. haha 8)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 16, 2021, 12:57:37 AM »
money can buy you a lot of bull shiit, but it can't buy true friendship and love...so if you want true friendship and find true love you got to be real...haha

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +520
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 16, 2021, 09:49:07 AM »
The most meaningful thing in life is love.

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 16, 2021, 11:27:49 PM »
The most meaningful thing in life is love.

life is too short to live in a lie. the only thing real and meaningful in life is indeed love..if anything, love for one's self..haha

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 16, 2021, 11:42:06 PM »
there's no place like home....i never knew my house has a secret underground room and a secret attic...lols j/k...but you ever sat by a corner of your home and feel like that corner is telling you, whow, you finally spending time to get to know me..lols

yup, all i did was stayed home and sat around reading, talking on the phone, browsing youtube...and of course...alway s thinking...qua lity thinking..i've reealize i have little desire to travel...i'll just take my lawn chair out and sit out in the backyard for hours and its like a vacation to me..lols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 19, 2021, 10:04:11 PM »
I did everything I could man yo, i tried my hardest..but it's a losing war..haha i lost faith in humanity...i've decided to go live off the grid for the remainder of my life...haha..s o fammers, i'll check in here and there if i can depending if i get any wifi out there...lols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 30, 2021, 11:06:01 PM »
well it's back to working and kicking ass next week..haha if i fuke up my shoulder again, i'm going to a new doctor..my doc right now cares too much, more abut my shoulder than myself..if he see's me again I am almost sure he is going to scold at me at the top of his lungs...that's what make him a good doctor though, he truly cares and builds a personal relationship/friendship with patients..lols

damn it...my last unofficial vacation weekend..i'm gonna just stay in and do a ton of relaxation excercises..ha ha

Advertisements