Advertisement

Author Topic: Life is Great  (Read 1310 times)

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
Life is Great
« on: February 26, 2018, 02:29:58 PM »
List or care to share some of the things in your life that makes you feel like LIFE IS GREAT SO FAR.

Mine are:

1.  Married to the same women all my life and did everything with her THE FIRST TIME together, like first time in Disney World, Las Vegas, Mt. Rushmore, see lunar eclipse, sleep under the stars, wrote and sing a song for her, have children with her, etc.

2.  All my children have college degree, all never saw Juvi and all are financially stable.

3.  I was able to retire financially stable.

4.  I don’t drink, don’t do drugs, don’t gamble, not abusive and still very faithful the one and only women in my life.  I guess that’s why she's still with me today lol. 

Enjoy life guys, time is so precious, be appreciated of what you have and a loving family is so important.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 02:46:03 PM by starchaser1989 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Life is Great
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 02:50:26 PM »
What you have is a life.  Sounds like any other life.  Kinda lacking if life is all about living life to it's fullest. 

You only lived just 50%.  The other 50% is the area where you are scared of going into. 

But that's ok.  You are the vessel of your own vehicle.  You made what consider you.  I don't have what you have but I'll get there someday.  I'll take your 50% good n raise you with my 50% bad. 

There's more to life than what we think we may have.  The question still remains.  How adventurous are you? 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 06:14:20 AM »
enjoy life...... :)

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 07:32:09 PM »
LOL, I only listed the good stuff that really matters to me in the end. You know, the things I'm proud of. Trust me, I did a lot of F-up sh1t when I was younger and I'm not proud to list them.  We are all humans you know and no one ain't perfect.  Just enjoy life guys...... O0 

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 05:00:53 PM »
List or care to share some of the things in your life that makes you feel like LIFE IS GREAT SO FAR.

Mine are:

1.  Married to the same women all my life and did everything with her THE FIRST TIME together, like first time in Disney World, Las Vegas, Mt. Rushmore, see lunar eclipse, sleep under the stars, wrote and sing a song for her, have children with her, etc.

2.  All my children have college degree, all never saw Juvi and all are financially stable.

3.  I was able to retire financially stable.

4.  I don’t drink, don’t do drugs, don’t gamble, not abusive and still very faithful the one and only women in my life.  I guess that’s why she's still with me today lol. 

Enjoy life guys, time is so precious, be appreciated of what you have and a loving family is so important.

gosh you're old ;D ...but yea life is good. I can't complain O0 :)

Advertisements