Advertisement

Author Topic: be honest, how much credit card debt do you have? care to share?  (Read 3464 times)

flint-rod

Re: be honest, how much credit card debt do you have? care to share?
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2018, 12:35:37 PM »
Does that mean you already paid 10k? I remember your upcoming vacation to Disney World was 15k.

something like that... about 2k was charged on the trip due this bill cycle and the other 3k is farm equipment related purchases that my mom gave me money for already...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2018, 06:29:08 PM »
hmgrock - do you have a mortgage? Car loan? Tuition? If I lived with family and didn't own a home, took the bus or rode a bike and didn't go to college, I'd prob be in your situation right about now, but I own a home, cars and received my masters, I've got debt, but great debt. I'm on top of payments and still am able to live comfortably.

I guess not having debt is good, but I don't mind my debt.

Pretty accurate guess in terms of the OP's living arrangement as another PH member said he lives in his mom's basement..

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2018, 01:47:44 PM »
Does that mean you already paid 10k? I remember your upcoming vacation to Disney World was 15k.
I would not pay 15K for Disney...I'll go somewhere else. 

The last time I was in FL, we did the trip on a budget (save as much as possible).  Airline was under $400 for 4 people roundtrip (I was lucky to find a great deal) and I paid full price for  Discovery Cove (all day meals and drinks included) and got free admission to Sea World and Sea Aquatica AND a great deal to Bush Garden.  Car and hotel (similar to Holiday Inn, La Quinta, etc..) was $300 for the four -five days.  I spend less than $1500 for the entire trip for 4 people. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2018, 02:37:49 PM »

The last time I was in FL, we did the trip on a budget (save as much as possible).  Airline was under $400 for 4 people roundtrip (I was lucky to find a great deal) and I paid full price for  Discovery Cove (all day meals and drinks included) and got free admission to Sea World and Sea Aquatica AND a great deal to Bush Garden.  Car and hotel (similar to Holiday Inn, La Quinta, etc..) was $300 for the four -five days.  I spend less than $1500 for the entire trip for 4 people.

Disney is boring
Unless you have kids
Try universal

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2018, 05:07:18 PM »
Lol
This dude is so butthurt
There’s nothing in my basement

This dude is a fraud that's still "so butthurt" eventhough he only has himself to blame for his own fraud rep...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2018, 05:08:57 PM »
Disney is boring
Unless you have kids
Try universal

Wrong plenty of single people without "kids" also love "Disney" but I don't expect the fraud to be able to deal with that fact either..

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2018, 05:38:19 PM »

His 15k if I remember was for passport, plane tickets, etc for his own family and his parents/ in-laws. It wasn't just Disney World but Bahamas too.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2018, 05:43:59 PM »
Disney is boring
Unless you have kids
Try universal

Every kids want to go there. My kids are taking 2 days off from school next week for 2 day park at Disneyland and California Adventure.

My siblings paid for my kids to go. It will be my 6 and 8 yo 1st time going while the older one went one time already. My siblings just got all 4 of them a ipad back in Feb to celebrated all 4 of them their BDay.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2018, 06:47:25 AM »
not a lot....maybe a couple hundred's.  I'm not a big spender, so I'm not worry. 

Advertisements